1 - Coming Home

"Victor! Gloria! Time to get up." their mother calls.

"Yeah, yeah, we're up." Victor yawns.

"Why do we need to get up so early?" Gloria asks

"Your sister is coming home today, and we need to get this house ready for her return." their mother replies.

"Mabel is coming home." exclaimed the twins.

"Yeah, she is." their mother smiles.

"Yay!" the twins cheer.

As they ran off to their room and got ready for the day, their mother did a few chores and got the twins to do some too.

"When is Mabel getting home?" Gloria asks.

Before her mother could reply, her phone started ringing. Upon seeing who it was, she smiled.

"Ask her yourself." her mother answers the phone.

"When are you getting home Mabel?" the twins asked.

"Head outside," said Mabel, hanging up.

Confused, everyone walks out the front door and spots Mabel at the gate. Grinning from ear to ear, the twins run to Mabel and she envelopes them in a hug once they reach her.

"We missed you so much." the twins exclaim.

"I missed you two as well," Mabel confesses.

Letting go of the hug moments later, Mabel turns her attention to her mother and smiles.

"I'm home." Mabel smiles.

"Welcome home." her mother opens her arms.

Accepting the hug, the duo takes in the other's warmth. Feeling jealous about this, Victor and Gloria join in on the hug. While Mabel is unpacking in her room, the rest of the family makes something special for her.

Walking into the kitchen, Mabel smells something delicious.

"What are you making?" Mabel asks.

"Pancakes, bacon and egg muffins, and Orange juice." her mother replies.

"Yum." Mabel smiles. "Thanks, you're the best."

"No worries, dear." her mother grins.

Putting the last of the dishes away, Mabel and her siblings sat on the couch. While sitting around with one another, the siblings start to talk about what has happened to them. While in the middle of this discussion, their mother enters the room.

"What are the three of you doing?" their mother asks.

"Talking." the trio replies.

"Oh, Mabel, Leon is home if you want to go over and see him." their mother suggests.

"How do you know that?" Mabel questions.

"His mother just called and suggested you go over when I mentioned you had come home." her mother answers.

"I'll go." Mabel agrees. "You two want to come with?"

"Sure." the twins smile.

On their way over, the trio play a game to see how many pokemon they could name. Upon walking into the house, the trio was greeted by Hop and Leon's mother.

"Hey, you three." their mother smiles.

"Hey." the trio greet her.

"Also, welcome home, Mabel." Hop and Leon's mother hugs the girl.

"It's great to be home." Mabel smiles. "If I may ask, where are Lee and Hop?"

"In their rooms." the mother replies. "I can call them down for you."

"Don't bother, we will go to them," Mabel says.

"Way ahead of you." Gloria and Victor exclaim.

Shaking their heads, Mabel heads to Leon's room.