5 - A Confession

The next day, Mabel wakes to find herself on the couch and wrapped in a blanket.

'I don't remember falling asleep with a blanket.' Mabel thought.

Yawning, Mabel walks into the kitchen with the blanket around her. When smelling the pancakes, Mabel rubs her eyes and finds her friends making breakfast.

"I didn't know the two of you could cook." Mabel comments.

"You should know don't cook," said Leon. "Raihan did most of the work."

"Living by myself has helped me learn." Raihan grins, scratching his neck.

"I'm sure you are a great cook, Raihan." Mabel smiles.

"Thanks." Raihan blushes.

Watching the interaction between his best friends, Leon smiles and feels his heart beating faster than it should.

"Leon, are you okay?" Mabel asks.

"Yeah, I spaced out." Leon smiles. "Did you need anything?"

"Not really, we were going to start breakfast," said Raihan, handing him a plate. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Leon lies.

"Okay, but we're here if you need to talk," says Mabel.

"Thanks." Leon smiles.

After the duo left the house, Mabel felt strange. Realizing what it was, Mabel felt confused about these feelings.

"I need help," Mabel whispers.

Finding her mother in the kitchen, Mabel sat on a stool at the island and wondered where she wanted to start the conversation.

"Mabel, something you want to talk about?" her mother asks.

"Yeah, um..." Mabel trails off. "I have feelings for Leon and Raihan, and I don't know how to go about it."

"Do you need help confessing to them?" her mother inquires.

"Yeah, that would be great." Mabel smiles.

After discussing some plans with her mother, Mabel knew what kind of confession she was going to do.

"Thanks for the help, Mum." Mabel grins.

"No worries, my dear." her mother smiles.

Waiting for Leon and Raihan at the centre of Wyndon, Mabel wonders if they will accept her feelings.

Or reject them.

"Mabel." voices exclaim.

Looking up, Mabel finds Leon and Raihan running to her. Letting the two catch their breath after running to her, the two sat beside her.

"Was there something you wished to tell us?" Raihan asks.

"There is, but I'm not sure what'll happen to us when it's out there." Mabel hugs her knees to her chest.

"We won't know unless you tell us." Leon smiles.

"I agree," said Raihan.

"Welp here goes nothing." Mabel sighs. "I have feelings for the both of you. Romantic feelings, that is."

The duo was surprised this was happening. Had Mabel shared the two of them felt for her for years?

"If you two dont feel the same way, I understand," Mabel says, getting up. "We can pretend this didn't happen, and go back to being friends."

Walking away, Leon and Raihan get to their feet and grab ahold of Mabel.

"We feel the same way you do." they smile.

"You...do?" Mabel questions.

"We do," they exclaim.

Tearing up, Mabel hugs Leon and Raihan hugs them from the side.

"Does that mean we're all together?" Mabel asks.

"Yes, it does." they smile.