4 - Alone Together

Some weeks later, Mabel could have some time alone with Leon and Raihan. While setting up for a movie night, Mabel turns to the door when she hears it open.

"Hope we're not late." Leon smiles.

"You're on time." Mabel looks at the clock. "Want to go get changed?"

"Sure." Raihan shrugs, smiling.

"My room is down the hall, first door on the left." Mabel directs.

"Thank you, Mabs." Leon grins.

"No worries." Mabel returns the smile.

Entering Mabel's room, the duo takes in the number of things she has. Raihan was looking at Mabel's stuff, turning to Leon.

"I can't believe she has this much stuff." Raihan comments.

"Really?" Leon says, grabbing his bedclothes. "This is what her room has always looked like."

"Seriously?!" Raihan exclaims.

"Yeah." Leon nods.

Leaving the room, the duo enters the living room to find Mabel already in her bedclothes.

"You two ready to watch the movie?" Mabel asks.

"Sure." they smile.

When the movie finishes, the trio was bored. Playing games to pass the time, Leon and Raihan ask Mabel about her time in Alola.

"What was it like in Alola?" Leon asks.

"Summer, all year long." Mabel sighs. "It was so hot."

"I bet," Raihan smirks.

"Keep your head out of the gutter." Mabel tossed a cushion at him.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll stop." Raihan laughs.

Blushing at how good Raihan's laugh was, Mabel felt as if she had a colony of Butterfree in her stomach.

"Let's play another game." Mabel stammers.

"Sure, what game?" Leon smiles

Coming up blank on game ideas, Mabel groans and sinks into the couch, and stares at the ceiling.

"Leon, come and look through the games cupboard with me," says Mabel. "Raihan, you can decide what we do after."

"Alright." they agree.

Opening the game cupboard, Leon and Mabel sort through the games. Hearing Leon laugh, Mabel turns to him and finds the man holding a board game the two of them used to play.

"I haven't seen that game in ages." Mabel smiles.

"Right." Leon grins.

Leon's smile was so charming when Mabel saw it but turned her attention from Leon before he could notice she was staring.

"Let's play it again," Mabel suggests.

"Huh?" Leon says, confused.

"Let's play the game again," Mabel smiles. "We can even teach Raihan how to play."

"Sure," Leon grins, and Mabel smiles along.

Back in the lounge room, the duo found Raihan sprawled across the floor with his Flygon laying on top of him.

"We're back," Mabel says, smiling.

"Oh, hey." Raihan greets. "What games did you bring back?"

"I'll show you." Leon grins.

"Can I-" Mabel sat, the Flygon getting comfortable in her lap. "Hey there, little one."

Staring at the scene, Raihan felt a strange sense of comfort and warmth when he saw his Flygon laying happily against Mabel.

"Is the game set up?" Mabel asks.

"Yep." Leon grins.

"Yay." Mabel cheers. "Sorry, Flygon, you have to move."

The sad tone in its chirp let Mabel know it was upset. Not being willing to see the Pokemon upset, Mabel adjusted her sitting. The Flygon laid its head on her and Mabel had to laugh at Flygons cuteness.

"Shall we play?" Mabel asks.

"Sure." the duo agrees.

After a few games and a movie, the trio fell asleep huddled together. Later that night, Mabel's mother returned home and found the three sleeping on the couch. Grabbing a blanket, the woman puts it on them and kisses her daughter's head.

"Sleep tight, my princess." her mother smiles. "Good night, her Prince and Dragon."