Hinder (Lisa POV)

I was on my way heading back home. Its been a week I'm working at a new place. And I'm adapting real quick because of the healthy environment around me. It felt nice to be surrounded by supportive people and I'm glad that my work didn't stress me out knowing I'm still healing from my past. Its not easy to escape from it specially when someone already managed to pin your heart down. 1 week that feeling is still there. I'm mad the fact that I couldn't get rid of of her. She has been on my mind 24/7. I won't deny that loving jennie is the most sweet memory that I have but it's also the most painful in my life. Not just that, she is my first love too. So it affecting me so much. What makes it even difficult, there are so many things that remind me of her every where I go. I just couldn't avoid it. I wonder how long will it takes for this feeling to fade. Will it take years? Or it will never be gone?

As I make a steps walking to the stairs at where I live, I was astounded by the sounds of familiar voice and I know it belongs to jennie. I was shocked by her presence. I couldn't contained my anger as she still calling my name. I was in rage and in grudge. How can she be so shameless? I make an attempt to ignore her cause I'm so annoyed that she know where I live. As I keep walking, I can feel her hand holding my arm. I got so pissed that I'm losing my sense. Unconciously I yelled at her while agressively pulling my arm. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" she looks terrified by my ill mannered. She probably shocked cause I never act this way. Immediately I called Seulgi name and give her a signal to stop jennie. She understood and started to grab her while she's still calling me. I then dash up on the stairs leaving them behind.

The moment I arrived in my place, I slammed the door shut and started to burst into tears. I hate that she give me so much effect that I almost could hold myself to stay tough. Why is this so hard. Why is it so hard to move on? But I'm not gonna lie, deep down inside I'm crumbled for scaring her. Her frightened face keep on playing in my head and I feel sorry for acting like a monster. I just can't do this anymore. I don't want to have anything to do with her. I'm scared of getting hurt again. As much as I want to push her away, I can't fight myself not to care about her. Since she know where I lives. It kinda concerned me. That late afternoon I decided to call Seulgi.

"Seulgi, how come she know where I live?" Eventhough I could guess already that she's the one who told jennie about my place but still I want to ask "Lisa I'm so sorry, I tried to stop her but she keep on begging me everyday. I can't stand it anymore, she literally cry infront of everyone in the pub. People thought its because of me. I'm embarrased!" she explained. She sounded kinda panic. I know I can't completely blame her cause she already trying to protect me. "Seulgi, you know this place is dangerous, especially for someone like jennie. I don't want anything bad happened to her here. Can you please monitored her for me. If she ever come back here, tell her to stop. Or else I'm gonna move out and disappeared" I replied. My feeling is kinda complicated right now, I don't even understand with myself. As much as I hate her presence today, I still care about her and I just can't help it.

--

Its been three days after that incident, I thought I'll get better but it's more challenging now. It seems like Jennie's appearance stirring my will to move forward. I know, she still want me. But I'm not ready to put my guard down. No. I shouldn't make any plans to come back to her. We'll never going to work out. And I should just give up. Its not easy though. I even dream about her every night. But.. It only tearing me down. Miserably, I crave for her and I think thats the reason why I hate to see her around. She make it hard for me to move on.

Its 12.30pm. And I'm working in the restaurant as usual. Normally there are so many people coming during this hour for lunch. As a matter of fact, Its the most busiest time for us here as a worker. But everything seems easy cause we're really good when it comes to teamwork. Its hectic but its fun cause we work together. "Lisa, there's new customer coming, sitting near to ths door!" One of my colleague told while I was in the casher area. "Okey! Coming" I told. Hurrily I grab a menu while heading to the table near to the front door. I was ready to attend that customer and suddenly I was stunned with jennie's presence. AGAIN. Okey. Does Seulgi become her reporter now?! I feel irritated.