New Start (Jennie POV)

Its our first intimate session after weeks not talking. Honestly I always feel anxious waiting for Lisa to completely forgive me. I know, I made a huge mistakes. I admit it and I feel terrible for doing it to us. People said regret always come later when we start losing something or someone. I felt that. Now she's here giving me another chance, I can't ask for more. I'm so grateful that we're finally back together again. I couldn't hold myself any longer as I started to cry after making out with lisa. I feel so touch that I could finally feel my home. Guilty has been nagging me for the past weeks. And I still feel it now. But lisa embracement makes me feel safe and wash my worriness away.

"Hey its okey, we're okey" she said. The way she's trying to comfort me makes me cry even harder. No one ever care about me for this past few weeks, no one even notice I was in pain. And now lisa is here to heal it all when she's the person that I turned my back while she's in trouble. Yet she still here ready to accept me back. How lucky am I being supported by someone that I've hurt in the past. I keep hugging her body tight unwilling to let go. I miss her so much that it hurt me so much. Tears keep on falling as I embrace her warm body. This time I would never gonna let her go. I would be there with her through ups and downs. I realised I almost couldn't handle myself without her. I'm dysfunctional without lisa. And I don't want to sabotage our relationship again. Its too aching than anything.

That night we only had one time sex in the car, right after I'm calming down, lisa decided to accompany me to the penthouse. We spent the rest of the night cuddling in my bed. And we kinda have a deep conversation too. "How have you been?" I whispered as my body lying sideway so I could look at lisa's face. She did the same way. We keep looking at each other as we talk. "I'm doing good. How about you?" she asked with a tender smile on her face. The atmosphere felt so calm and comfortable. I couldn't stop crying. I don't know why but I couldn't hide my emotion infront of lisa. "I'm miserable without you" I told. She wipe the tears on my face trying to comfort me. "honey, its fine. I'm here with you. right? I love you". A moment later she embrace my body while I burst into tears again. I keep spilling this words to her "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". She stroking at the back of body while we still lying in the bed, hugging me tight.

Few moments later I started to calm down. I can feel my eyes were swollen due to crying too much. "I almost couldn't see your beautiful eyeball so stop crying" She said trying to make a joke. I found it funny so I chuckled a little. "Lisa.." I checked as we still lying and facing each other in bed. "Yes?" she responded. She then tucking my hair at the back of my ear. She seems to enjoy my acompany. A soft smile never fade on her face. I don't know why, but I felt this moment is so beautiful. "Lets have a new start together somewhere, far from here" my statement made her stunned. It took few second for her to respond. "How about your family? Your father?"

"He's not my father, he never will. He only care about his company. I'm just one of his robot that he ordered around" I feel uneasy just by thinking the way he treated me. Its true. Love never exist in our bond. He never care about me and my well being. I was all by myself eversince my mother passed away. "Lisa, please. lets find a new place for us. We never really happy before. Not until we found each other. It's time for us to create more happy memories. You and me" I try to convince her. She seems to think. "I really want to leave this place" I told feeling so desperate. "Okey, if I said I agree. What is your first plan?" she responded looking kinda confuse. "Well, first we gotta pack our stuff, and prepare our passport. And I would resigned from my job, and then we'll fly to Australia!" I answered. I desperately want her to follow me. "Okey thats a good plan. But what we're going to do after we arrived in Australia?" she asked again. She looks curious. I smile softly before I answered.

"That one! I'll show you once we arrived. You gotta trust me!"