Bio + Prologue

Name: Y/n L/n

Height: 7ft 3in / 2.234m

Weight: 532lbs / 241.311kg

Race: Simulacrum

Age: 16 (human) / 248 (simulacrum)

Looks: a mix between

And

Heirloom:

Heirloom:

(Right arm)________________________________

(Right arm)
________________________________

Passive: Steel's Endurance + Fortify
Description: Due to Behemoth's corporal build and enhancements concerning the design of the Stalker, Behemoth can still fire when downed and has increased movement speed when prone or downed.

Tactical: Flash Strike
Description: With the use of his thrusters and generator Behemoth can launch himself forward. After a short delay after activation Behemoth launches himself in whatever direction he's looking. Enemies caught in his path are dealt knock back.

Ultimate: Dreadnought's Wrath
Description: Behemoth can temporarily supercharge his armor and body while also reflecting damage back at enemies. For 10 seconds Behemoth has increased melee damage, his body shields are upgraded one tier upwards, and he glows a vibrant red. Instead of taking damage directly, all incoming damage is reduced by 75%, that 75% is stored until the 10 seconds are up, once the time is up all of that collected damage is reflected outwards, in an explosion.

Backstory: Y/n was born on the frontier planet of Derregeon (Der-Jun) Derregeon was one of the first places the IMC had control over and due to the planet's high concentration of heavy metals and rare resources such as jewels and precious metals it was stripped and mined relentlessly, Y/n was born into slavery as the IMC needed as much manpower as possible to excavate the planets vast tunnels and reservoirs of valuables. By the age of 13 Y/n had been working for 5 years but soon the IMC's war with the Militia required more bodies. And so, at the age of 13 he was enlisted into the IMC Grunt program, he chose this over mining on his home world as the IMC actually paid you for fighting. After 3 years, 48 deployments, and 5 pilot kills he was taken into pilot training. 1 year later and he was finally a Pilot and was granted his own Titan, a Scorch he lovingly nicknamed, Gnash. The problem was that on his 3rd mission he encountered a rebellion on the planet Salvo, in which he encountered civilians being slaughtered, to which he could no longer stand for the pride of the IMC. He began to fight back against the IMC, supported by Gnash he tore through IMC grunts and even killed the only 2 pilots other than him sent to the rebellion. Sadly he was brought down when reinforcements arrived and was "killed". The IMC, furious with Y/n we're not happy though and, whether they liked to admit it, Y/n was an astounding pilot, far beyond his time. And so they took his body after he had been declared "dead" and turned him into a Simulacrum, modeled after the Stalker and Spectre units also used by the IMC. Y/n's brain was then tweaked so he would fight for the IMC with unending loyalty and matching brutality without any regard for the other pilots or grunts around him. Gnash, his previous Titan was liquified for his insubordination alongside Y/n and was replaced by a Titan by the name of JN-0177. They went on the decimate Militia forces, quash rebellions, and kill many, many pilots and their Titans. 232 years later he is tasked with intercepting a convoy carrying refugees and rebels on a planet by the name of Derregeon. When he arrived he was met with little resistance, killing 3 amateur pilots, 12 other rebels, and 39 of the refugees held there. The last one, a girl by the age of 10 sat there, terrified, as T/n walked closer he could help but notice something familiar about that girl, so he picked her up by the neck and held her, studying her, as he looked he noticed something, her eyes, looked like.... his? He was confused as he has no visible "eyes" but that was one of his first thoughts, that she had the same eye color as he did before.... before..... what? Then it hit him, all of his memories came flooding back, feeling as though he was hit by a train Y/n dropped the girl and began to spasm as the lock on his memories shook and snapped. Y/n remembered everything, his mother, his father, how old he was, who he is, why he joined the IMC and from where, and why he was a simulacrum, while they were "fixing" him he had heard them speak of his previous life. He then woke up to remember where he was, in the planet Derregeon, what he was supposed to be doing, as he noticed the look of horror on the girls face as he kneeled there, his sloped head covered in blood like a hatchet recently used to butcher, his hands and arm blade no different. He then reached for the girl only to hear her scream, to which he jumped forward and held her mouth. As over his comms he hear JN-0177 call for him to respond, he decided to respond and tell him all of the targets were dead, and that ge was on his way. Y/n then let his hand off of the girls face, turning off his comms, he asked her name, to which she replied with Ariadne (Ari-odd-neigh) He then asked to stay put as he snuck out, he planned just to leave the girl alive as he left her his medkit, standard issue held inside his ports, he never used it, but never cared enough to get rid of it. He also left her his survival knife and asked her to escape as far from where they were, this didn't go well as soon after Y/n reentered they was a sound on the other side of the vehicle Ariadne was in as JN-0177 went to investigate. Right before JN saw Ariadne he popped out of the top hatch of JN-177's chassis to jam his armblade into the side of the core on the front of the Titan. Y/n then pries it out and deactivated JN-0177. Afterwards he called out to Ariadne and called her over to him. He apologized to her for earlier and explained his situation to her. Feeling responsible for her current predicament, Y/n offered to at least help Ariadne find civilization on the planet to which she accepted. After grabbing the SERE kit and weapons off of JN-0177's empty chassis and destroying his core, and Making a little basket for Ariadne to ride in out of some parts of the dead chassis, Ariadne hopped in and the two set off across the empty hills to find civilization, and possibly someway to escape Derregeon. This can only end well right?

A/n: WOOOOOOO!!! First chapter and already pumped for this, let me know if you liked this. I'll try and put dialogue in the next couple of chapters. Also, NO, this is not a romance, yet, NO, you will not, in ANY WAY, romance Ariadne, she is an OC and a CHILD. If you want me to put a love interest in the book put it in the comments.

1215 words. Good first Chapter I think!