Episode 9

After winning the match a drop ship similar to the one that picked up Y/n the first time, he was met by Blisk, picking him up.

Blisk: "Congratulations, you beat the odds."

Y/n: "Thanks."

Blisk: "I assume you'll want to go back to your house and prepare to move?"

Y/n: "Yes, first I'd like to discuss some things."

Blisk: "Of course, but first, we must visit the Legends Tower."

Soon after Y/n arrives by a red carpet of sorts in front of the tower, surrounded by paparazzi and fans. They had varying reactions, some congratulated Y/n on the win, some were angry, saying he owed them bet money, and a woman about 19 years old, asked him to, "Show her his big bolt?" Worrying.

Then suddenly-

Ariadne: *yelling* "Y/N!!"

Ariadne tan out from the crowd, under the railing, and into Y/n's arms.

Y/n: "Ari? ARIADNE!"

Ariadne: "You did it!"

Y/n: "Only for you kid."

Blisk: "Well then, how about you take a picture?" *pointing toward paparazzi*

Y/n: "Sure."

After taking some photos and meeting more fans, Y/n made his way past the doors of the Tower and into the lobby with Blisk. And coming face to face with a blonde electrician.

Wattson: "Why hello there, you are "Behemoth" correct?"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am, and who would you be?"

Wattson: "My name is Natalie Paquette, I'm an Apex Legend, like you."

Y/n: "Well it is nice to meet you Ms. Paquette. You may call me Y/n."

Blisk: "With this "riveting" conversation out of the way, would you mind showing our guest around the Tower?"

Wattson: "Of course, this way please."

Wattson leads Y/n and Ariadne through the Tower, meeting a handful of Legends along the way, seeing some of the facilities including a small game room, the way to the shooting range, and the elevator that would lead to his floor, he would be allowed to choose his own floor but until all of his stuff was moved in, he would be given a placeholder on the 20th floor, there were 70 floors, plus 6 underground. With the first 3 above ground being dedicated to facilities and professional spaces and the remainder being open to personal use. Y/n, with Ariadne, would share a floor with the Legends Rampart, Fuse, and Octane.

*in elevator*

Wattson: "So, how do you feel about becoming a Legend?"

Y/n: "Personally, excited, not for any specific reason, just a change of pace."

Wattson: *nervous* "If you don't mind my asking, unless I'm pushing... what is your relationship with Ariadne? She seems to cling to you like a child would a parent, and you similarly, though that wouldn't make sense, due to your being...."

Y/n: "A Simulacrum? Yeah, no. I am her legal guardian, but she's not my biological daughter. Why do you ask?"

Wattson: "Curiosity."

Y/n: "Well, if you're going to ask me questions, I get to ask you some."

Wattson: "Alright, go ahead."

Y/n: "Would there happen to be a any sort of workshop or perhaps a large area I can set one up?"

Wattson: "Depends, if you are looking for something like somewhere to do gunsmithing, you can talk to Rampart, half of your floor will be dedicated to her workshop. Anything much bigger and you can ask Blisk if you can set up in the lower levels."