Episode 10

With the platforms dropping Y/n is quick to notice the banners above them being lit up.

PA: "These, are your champions"

Just as the PA plays, Y/n, Horizon, and Octane's banners are shown, declaring them the champion squad.

Y/n: "As if I didn't have enough enemies already."

Octane: "Yeah, doesn't look like we're going to have any kind of quiet game eh?"

After a short conversation the team decides to drop at Broken Relay, as Y/n had already had some success there. As they jumped Y/n looked back to see that his team's trail was orange while everyone else's was blue.

Y/n: *yelling* "WHY IS OUR TRAIL ORANGE?"

Horizon: "It's to give everyone else a greater advantage against the champions squad, they get an orange trail so that the other teams know where to go or not to go."
(I know that's not how it goes in canon but I though it would be a nice detail.)

Y/n: "Well great, I would be stupid to assume I shouldn't be alarmed by the 3 other teams following us?"

Octane: "No, that means we get to fight people as soon as we drop!"

Y/n: *sarcastic* "Great."

The team landed first, having dropped first then being followed. Y/n was only able to get some light rounds and a P20 while Octane got a blue backpack and shield with a Mozambique and Horizon not getting anything before the next team dropped, with none other than Wraith, Bloodhound, and Revenant in that team. Bloodhound immediately went for Octane while he was looting and starting fighting him while Wraith ran off for loot and Revenant gunning for Y/n.

Revenant: "GET BACK HERE!"

Y/n: "WE REALLY NEED TO STOP MEETING LIKE THIS!" *punches Revenant*

Revenant dives into Y/n, trying to knock him down but he is still unable to do much.

(Meanwhile)

Bloodhound: "Stop running and FIGHT andskoti"

Octane: "You're gonna have to catch me first buddy!"

Octane is currently dashing away from Bloodhound, occasionally firing back but is unable to hit many shots and what shots he does his are mostly ineffective due to Bloodhound's blue shield they picked up after interrupting Octane's looting.

(Back to you)

Revenant and Y/n are now dueling on the ground with Y/n quickly showing his superior strength until he is interrupted.

Wraith: "Block this." *BANG*

Just as Y/n was going to cripple Revenant again Wraith hit Y/n in the chest with a Sentinel, dropping him down on the ground, stunned.

Revenant: "Augh, nice try Big Guy, but I wont fall for that trick."

Y/n: *Downed* "You say that like I'm done."

Revenant: "What!"

Revenant is only able to look up and see Wraith now preoccupied by Horizon and Bloodhound nowhere to be seen. Revenant looks down only to see Y/n armed with the P2020 aimed at Revenant's leg, dropping Revenant down alongside Y/n.

(Meanwhile again)

Horizon is 1v1 with Wraith and already had a few shots with a R301 into Wraith's white shield.

Wraith kicks Horizon in the chest and Phases, leaving Horizon alone. Wraith runs aw-*cough* retreats to try and assess the damage but is shortly followed by Horizon due to the trail left behind her.