Prologue

You thought it was gonna be the first chapter....but it was I, Prologue!

You were currently walking down the streets getting groceries, courtesy of your mother, of course.

To be honest, you weren't anything special but you gave to the homeless every now and then knowing the struggle.
"Lets see... oh! So it's vegetables.. oh....." Nonetheless she kept walking looking for the grocery store.

Until..

"Holy shit man! Are you okay!?" Her heart dropped when she saw a random guy on the street all bloodied looking like he's gonna bleed out. "S-so... hungry." The poor guy said so she quickly looked in her bag to see if she brought anything, luckily she brought an apple.

In a rush she handed it to him, "Sir! It'll be okay, i'm calling the ambulance!" As she said that she reached for her phone but got nauseas. Her head spinning a million miles per hour, she clutched her bag tightly as to not fall over.

........................................................................................................................................................................

||End of prologue.||
......................................................................................................................................................................