Ok but, why am I so smol?

You woke up- well not really, being your eyes were shut but you had consciousness anyways.
You tried speaking but couldn't as the only thing coming out was "WAAAA!!!" As she kicked and kicked she could still really gain information, yeah, her limbs were short as fuck.
.........

Oh.

After a little her mind pieced together that she was a baby with the mind of an 18 year old. Well, she would say her little catchphrase, "yare yare, daze." but at the moment she couldn't speak, being an infant sucks, yknow? Her mother started to speak,

"Aww, look at her, so cute.. What should we name her, hun?" She asked the male in the room in her tired state from giving birth. Your supposed father replied, "Hmm, how about.. Y/n?" The said girl thought it was ironic she got the same name as her last lifetime, however that didn't matter, it was familiar at the very least.
"Yes.. Y/n.. that suits her.." your mother said before giving into exhaustion.

Thats how Y/n L/n was born into the world

Time skip, sayonara!

Y/n L/n 12 years old..... loading.

Okay so, nothing exciting really happened until her 12th birthday. Wanna know what happened? You'll have to read on.

It was the girls 12th birthday. She was excited and she had a lot of friends who would hopefully show up. Their names being B/f/n, f/n, and f/n.
B/f/n was the chaotic one in the group, Y/n being the prankster, f/n being the mother and last but not least f/n, he was the jokester.
The group sharing one interest in common? Their love for games, duh! Tag with policemen after playing pranks on the school, playing sticks in the backyard, doing graffiti on the neighbors walls, you name it! Let's get back to the point, though.

It was after the party, she was stuffed from all the sweets but when she went inside she saw a rectangular box on the floor. '
what the fuck is this?' You may ask, none other than a phone! She walked up to it puzzled 'why would something like this be here?' She wondered but turned it on.

It was an iPhone Pro, 'Sick dude! I could get some bucks off of this! Maybe anyways..' she already had texts. 'Wait what the fuck? People had phones in wait, let me check' she checked the date. '1928!?' 'Ok what the shit..'
With no time to waste, she looked at them '!!!'

Ok cut the cameras.
Ik its painfully slow but I'm tryna move a big ass boulder named 'writers block.'
Stay tuned!