intro

(okay so timeline bc it's kinda confusing, all the characters are after civil war and they sorted their issues, black widow hasn't happened yet, thor ragnarok has, cap 🇺🇸 the winter soldier never happened (but steve and sam are still running besties) and bucky wasn't involved in civil war.)

Peter Q - Starlord
Peter - Spiderman (I talk about him more)

a/n
video / scene
"me" (voice)
everything else

They all appear in a cinema looking thing and slowly start to wake up. Once they are all standing, Nat finds Clint, Tony finds Bruce, Wanda finds Pietro (wdym he's dead? i have no clue what you're on about), Peter Q looks for Gamora, Carol finds Fury (Nick) and basically everyone goes looking for people they have a chance to discuss wtf just happened to them with. Nat and Clint are looking for vents to escape through when Nat heard a voice she never thought she'd hear again... turns out Steve had found his old pal Bucky but he wasn't Bucky to her - he was James.

"James?" Nat asked aloud making everyone look at her. She knew that he used to get brainwashed a lot - hell, she had to watch most of the time however she could see that something in his brain was turning and then all of a sudden.

"Natalia." It wasnt I question like hers. It was a statement.

Everyone was extremely confused bc most of them had no clue who that James dude was let alone the fact that he called Nat 'Natalia'.

(ew I'm rereading this and ik it's literally so out of character for nat and it's making me cringe and cry so pls just accept my apology)

They were snapped out of their thoughts when she ran up and hugged him... Nat was being so soft with him? Normally she wouldn't let anyone touch her if she could help it, apart from Clint.

Safe to say their questions were not answered but they noticed that they both seemed concerned for each other; a lot of "are you okay?"s and  "are you hurt?"s but some of the more confusing ones were "where is it now?" ,"did they do it again?" so on and so forth.

"Righty-o now that you guys have witnessed that adorable Russian assassin reunion I should probably explain why you guys are here."

"PLEASE DO BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CONFUSED" Tony screamed for no reason other than to get the attention back into him.

(thank goodness for that now I want to scream into my pillow)

"Alright so basically you guys pretend you know each other but there's a lot under the surface that you guys need to know to help you bond and be truthful with one another so that's where I come in. I am going to play some clips of your pasts because you guys have very traumatic upbringings."

Literally everyone in that entire theatre tenses. I mean their main goals were to hide their trauma since apparently all of them refused to go to one of Sam's therapy sessions to help themselves out a bit and get over it. So bringing it up and all the memories being fresh again would be a lot, however, their curiosity was also bursting through the roof because they wanted to know about their fellow teammates' childhoods.

"You will also be reacting to memes, fanart and ships made for you by your very own devoted fans"

"What is a meme?" Grandfather clock asks.

"I can explain" Peter and Shuri both say at exactly the same time causing them to both look at each other and then quickly earn a mischievous grin on their faces whilst T'challa and Tony look on absolutely petrified that there is now more than one. 'They're going to overpower us' they both think.

After Shuri and Peter explain weirdly in detail about what a meme is they decide to be best friends so they sit down next to each other at the back row of the cinema.

Well done guys! Shuri and Peter have the right idea everyone go find yourself some seats. Don't worry too much because you guys can change around after every clip and during the clips.

Everyone slowly sat down in their original pairs and so the rows went:

Happy/Pepper/Tony/Rhodey/Bruce

Clint/Nat/Bucky/Steve/Sam

Vision/Wanda/Pietro/Drax/Mantis

Thor/Valkyrie/Carol/Fury/Maria

Mobius/Loki/Sylvie/T'challa/Okoye (this row probably won't talk much sorry)

Nebula/Gamora/Peter Q/Peter/Shuri

(if you don't like the seating plan just make it up but it changes a few times as more people are added)

Nat was still huddled up with Bucky as if when she let him go he would be gone forever and vice versa.

"okie dokie so let's begin with a nice clip of when Tony became Iron Man..."

I'm going to try and make this in a good order so it will make sense for those in the cinema xoxoxo