stark bombs - wanda and pietro

quick reminder that pietro is alive!!
also this scene is so long for what?

"Okay Tony this will be a shock and will most likely make people hate you"

"More than normal?"

"Yes a lot but guys just saying, try and not hold a grudge because it wasn't entirely Stark's fault but this will give an insight into Wanda and Pietro's life"

Wanda and Pietro look at each other knowing what it's about.

Wanda and Pietro are walking into a broken church.

"Wait that's Sokovia?" Yelena asks.

"Yeah, I mean it was" Pietro answered (i see them being besties don't even get me started. that also means that this interaction is PLATONIC)

"What do you mean by that speedy?"

"The name is Pietro and it kind of went boom" He said whilst making gestures to look like explosions with his hands and widening his eyes.

"Boom?" Yelena said with an amused smirk on her face.
"You find it funny that my homeland was blown up?" Pietro said with the same funny smile.
Yelena froze for a second, that wasn't what she meant, but when she saw his face she realised he knew she was joking.
"I just thought that there would have been a more technical term to use" She said making them both burst out with the laughter they had been so desperately trying to hold in.

Everyone was just confused so Wanda and Nat just looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Talk, and if you're wasting our time-"

"Did you know this church is in the exact centre of the city?"

"Did that bitch just interrupt you?" Shuri asks Wanda (although it wasn't really a question).

The og six realise that it was Ultron talking so they started listening closer, was this when he recruited them?

"The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God, I like that"

Peter says"Is it just me or is this guys giving you guys the heebie jeebies?"

Shuri snorted.

"I'm sorry! I have never met a Gen Z who says that nonchalantly." Shuri said between cackles.

"I am so sorry about her Mr Parker, Shuri, behave yourself." T'challa was humiliated.

This comment causes a few more of the younger heros to giggle.

"Geometry of belief"

Cuts to Wanda trying to look into his mind.

"You're wondering why you can't look inside my head"

"Wait why couldn't you?" Yelena, genuinely confused.

Wanda is still trying "Sometimes it's hard but sooner or later every man shows himself"

Ultron stands up and Wanda looks startled.

"Ahh that is why" Yelena answers her own question.

"Jeez how tall is that dude?" Peter states.

Ultron continues, "Oh I'm sure they do"