the serum - captain america

okay I'm sorry I would've done the boot camp but icba and I think this is more fitting

"Alright so do you guys want to see tiny Steve?"

"FUCK YEAH!"

"Guys please don't-"
"LANGUAGE"
"Literally one time."
Everyone who isn't the og six are just lost.

"Okay so this is Steve getting the serum and so he has already got into the army and been picked"

"I still can't believe they let you in like that." Bucky seemed amused.

"Why wouldn't they?"
"Yeah surely they want everyone they can"

"I'll explain Stevie don't sweat. So basically this dude next to me was like 2"4' or something close to that and asthmatic and had lots of health conditions but he wanted to help the army so his little 90 pound ass just created four illegal documents saying he's from different places just to try and get in." Bucky explained.

"STAR SPANGLED MAN IS A CRIMINAL?!?!" Tony was giggling like a 12 year old.

Steve just sighed. "I wasn't that short."
"Oh my mistake, 2"5'. "

"Beginning in 5,4,3,2,1.."
Steve is shown.

When I tell you there were CACKLES.
"THERES NO WAY OMG!!" Clint said physically wheezing.
"Let's just ignore it, shall we?" Steve suggested.

Blue liquid drains.
"Now Mr Stark."

Tony looked up and his face dropped.
"Dad?"
No one knew what to say, not a lot of people knew how Howard treated Anthony but based on the reaction, it wasn't anything to be proud of.

Steve gets raised up and the case closes around him.

"It looks like you're getting like closed into a coffin" Pietro mentioned.
"Yeah my claustrophobia could neverrrrrr" Peter says while closing his eyes and moving his finger in a no motion like the sassy queen he is.

Of course, Yelena mocked him.

"Steven can you hear me"

"I don't know why but it's never occurred to me that your actual name is Steven hehe" Shuri was 100% using that against him along with her new best friends.

"It's probably too late to go to the bathroom right?"

There were giggles.
"How old were you Cap?"
"23."
"And you couldn't control your bladder?" Tony said in a teasing manner.

"Proceed."
Howard is seen turning a wheel
"10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%,"
He's cut off by Steve screaming.
"Shut it down!" Peggy shouts.

"Ooo-hoo-ooh who is the lady?" Sam asks with suggestive eyebrows.

"Man of Shields was that your girlfriend?" Thor was liking the fact Steve had a date.

"It's kinda complicated, we didn't get time to really discuss it but we kissed once... and then I 'died'."

"And I oop-" Wanda says and the teens wheeze.

"NO! DONT! I CAN DO THIS!"

"Suicidal asshole." Bucky and Nat say at the same time and look at each other.
People laugh.

"80%...90%...100"
A blinding light appears and shines out from the case. A lot of things break and shatter.
"Mr Stark-"
The machine opens revealing a very sweaty and muscley Captain America.

Sarcastic wolf whistles were thrown about the room.
Gamora looks impressed and Peter Q just slumps in his chair after seeing her face.
But deep down he was honestly more impressed than her.

"Oh I thought your skin would turn blue... this is so upsetting" Drax said.

"Oh my gosh Drax you can see him now, his skin isn't blue now so why would it be blue then?" Rocket facepalmed.

"It isn't? Oh I thought it was... must've been the light."
"He's telling the truth." Mantis said which just made Rocket groan.

"Son of a bitch did it."

"LANGUAGE"

He is helped down and Peggy comes running to him with a t- shirt.

"How do you feel?"
"Taller"

"Wow you were the first person to go through this world-changing experiment and that's all you have to say" Bruce seems upset.

"Well you certainly look taller"
The clip ends.

"Okay am I seeing things or did Peggy just reach to touch your chest?" Bucky was trying so hard to conceal his laughter.

Steve blushes.

"That's so cool!"

"Tiny Steve was so funny!"
"I agree."