Sharing is Caring [S. Getou & S. Gojo]

Suguru Getou x Reader x Satoru Gojo

⚠️ Warning: establish relationship (Getou x reader), threesome, double penetration, fellatio/ cunnilingus, anal (m + f), SatoSugu moments (very fruity), Gojo is a whiny bottom, interchangeably using their first and last name (I know I'm annoying)

-   -

Suguru and Satoru were always trying to one up each other. There was always a competition between the two friends. Their egos and inability to lose has caused this competition to last for years. So whenever either man comes into possession of something new they can't help but show off to the other. Despite all of this they're still really close friends.

For once Gojo was annoyed with Getou talking. He was bragging about his girlfriend that just moved in with him. Getou had kept his woman a secret for a year, waiting for them to become serious.

Satoru heard the words, "absolutely beautiful, amazing cook, witty, confident, bratty and freaky" to describe you. "Let me meet her then since she's so impressive." A smirk tugs at the white haired man's lips.

The black haired man tensed a little. "Don't think that's a good idea 'Toru. I don't want you soiling my new toy." A bit of venom is laced in Getou's voice.

Gojo chuckles. "Aww. Worried she'll like me more than you Sugu?"

Getou's brows furrow. "Tch. Don't play with me Gojo. She wouldn't be tempted by you."

Said man shrugs. "Remember those nights we competed on who's the best at gratification?" Getou knows where this is going. Those nights were fun, he admits. But he loves you and feels a certain possession over you. He couldn't imagine sharing you. "She can be the score keeper. It'll be like old times." Gojo pats Getou's shoulder.

Getou glares at him and pushes his hand off. "I'll think about it."

-

In the kitchen you prepare handmade lasagna and garlic bread. Apparently you'll be having company, according to Getou; an old friend of his. At first you were confused as to why he kept this close friend a secret. But you find out why when you meet him.

As you're taking your lasagna out of the oven, the doorbell rings. "I got it babe!," Suguru calls out before approaching the door. Prior to letting Gojo in, he gives him a stern, "No funny shit Satoru." The man grins and holds hands up defensively. He walks in and their shoulders brush together.

You come into the living room, removing your oven mits. Upon seeing the stranger in the living room your movements cease. He's just a bit taller than your boyfriend, slender, snowy white hair framing his pretty but masculine face. For some reason he had on circular dark shades, but you catch a glimpse of his glimmery soft blue eyes as he approaches you. His smile is breathtaking. This man looked as godly as Getou.