Competition [I. Midoriya & K. Bakugo]

Reader x Midoriya x Bakugo

Warnings: AFAB/ female reader, aged up characters, overstimulation (like crazy), slight dumbification, sort of dubcon, safe word mentioned, little bit of anal play (m receiving), face fucking, oral (m receiving), unprotected sex, creampie, Izuku is whiny, Bakugo and reader are kinda bullies, sort of aftercare, making bets.

-   -

Izuku loves you both but you and Katsuki drive him to his wits end with your competitiveness. Especially when it's during sex because he's always caught in the middle of it. He's always the test subject for your guys' escapades.

"Kacchan wanna make a bet?," you ask the ash blonde with a sly smirk.

Izuku's eyes widen when hearing this sentence. "W- what? No! No more bets guys pl-"

"Shut it fucking nerd!," Bakugo growls from between Izuku's legs. He turns to you, a mischievous glint in his crimson colored orbs. "What kind bet we talkin'?" He likes the look on your face. Almost mirrors his.

"Who," you wrap your hand around Izuku's cock, making the man jolt a bit, "can make Deku cum the fastest while sucking him off?"

Izuku knows where this is going. "Guys wait. I don't think we should-"

Katsuki chuckles, a loud rumble that comes from his chest. "You're fucking on dumbass."

You peer up at Izuku through your lashes who says a silent prayer to himself. " 'zukuuuu baby. Start a timer for me."

"C'mon y/n. Why can't we just-" You deliver a sharp slap on his thigh which makes him clench his jaw to stop the whine that bubbled in his throat.

"The fuck did I say Deku?" Izuku scrambles to find his phone so he can do what you asked of him.

Bakugo whistles off to the side. "Don't piss off y/n, Deku. She's meaner than me." Izuku shoots him a glare before pulling up the timer on his phone.

"Okay ready?" You nod with a smile, eager to win this bet and feel Izuku down your throat. He's practically leaking pre and you noticed his cock twitch when you slapped his thigh. "Start!" He presses the button and damn near drops the phone on his face when he feels his tip hit the back of your throat. "Oh y/n!," he cries out.

His scarred hand finds it's way to the back of your head for something to hold. Izuku is a mess already and it's all your fault. Your plush pretty lips wrapping around his thick cock has him squeezing his eyes shut and tossing his head back in the pillows. The feeling of your throat squeezing around his tip as you gag has him gasping for air. Your hands rubbing his muscle toned thighs leaves him whimpering.