Feral [K. Bakugo]

Wolfhybrid!Bakugo x Reader

Warnings: afab reader, aged up characters, lowkey monster fucking (hybrid bakugo has wolf ears, a tail, and fangs), knotting, breeding kink, no specific dynamics, biting, small blood kink (if you squint), marking/ bonding, heat/ rut behavior, panty sniffing, oral (f receiving), and fingering

-   -

Taking in a damaged wolf hybrid stray was totally not on your bucket list. But your kind heart wouldn't allow you to leave him outside when it's on the brink of snowing.

It took a couple days after you initially saw him to catch him. His eyes are full of fear but he looks quite scary with his blonde ears pulled back as he snarls at you.

At first you weren't going to keep him but every shelter was either full or wasn't taking in such aggressive hybrids. With a sigh you glance at him again. He's dirtying up your couch by laying facedown on it, an annoyed pout on his face.

"Bath time, dirty boy." The hybrid scoffs and keeps his gaze away from you. With a little encouragement, from some beef jerky, you get him into the tub. His body is scarred, most likely from fighting, and he flinches when you touch him.

He suddenly grabs your wrist when trying to wash his lower abdomen. "Don't touch," he snarls. His vermillion eyes pierce into yours.

"Wash there then. I'll clean your face." You give him the loofah and grab a rag to clean the dirt off his face. The scowl never leaves his face, dirty or clean.

What you learn soon enough is that your new hybrid is a biter. He nips and bites if you do something he doesn't like. Not enough to draw blood but enough for it to hurt and warn you there'll be consequences if you keep doing what you're doing. He doesn't like to be pet. He doesn't like when you sit next to him. Lastly, he absolutely despises the collar you bought him. It's just a simple red collar with a bone shaped tag.

"C'mon Kacchan. Let me put it on." Since he refuses to tell you his name you gave him a nickname. Whenever you manage to get him to speak it's mostly explosive, hence the name.

"Get that shit away from me!," he growls, baring his teeth at you. You really didn't need any more bites.

"What if you get lost?"

He's quick to quip back, "Not like you wanted me anyways."

You sigh. "Please Kacchan?"

"Stop callin' me that dammit!," he groans.

"Then for God's sake tell me your name!" He's quiet now, looking away from you. He's met his match. You're just as stubborn as him.