Chapter 2; Memories

Soren was the kind of person to always be nice and kind to others, I mean, almost over one million people knew who he was and thousands watched him and his every move. I knew the struggle, he understood this. Behind the scenes, he was truthfully a decent person. He check in on me and made sure I was doing alright. But it was at night when everything changed. The stressing calls of him in a manic telling me about what he has done to himself was terrifying. He used his mental health to overturn me. I was a kingdom that he had just rebelled against and won.

His constant cries still ring throughout the temple known as my body, his pictures of his scars and his imagery of what he wanted to do to others were something I can't ever forget. I will never forget them. I was a fucking pencil on paper for him, telling everyone what he wanted to say to them. He didn't force me to make the Soren News account but, he sure as hell forced me to push the idea that I was on his side very... very prominently. The spiral in which I was pushed down was a slide that I believe would never end, but I've just reached the end.

I felt my skin shiver at the movement of his lip to the vocals he spoke upon, I was kidnapped mentally by him... I was a mindless slave to him, he was forceful with his tactics and I learned quite a bit from him. Of course to not fall for those kinds of dumbasses but to also manipulate the manipulator. Use the user. Force the forcers. Oppress the Oppressors. He forced himself onto me, he forced his ideologies onto me, he forced his feelings onto me and I couldn't do anything but follow orders.

Taneeka and Teki were warning me, I was ignorant. I plugged my ears due to the manipulation he pushed upon me. He was terrifying to be around, He was terrifying to work with, and had a terrifying personality that he didn't expose to just anyone. He was the metal that was holding together the chains to come back to him, he used many tactics to keep me with him and I'm so glad I learned to push myself away from him and his other minions. 

While making evidence for the attempt of turning on Taneeka, Teki, and Fazo in general. Soren asked me to make fake evidence for them, specifically for the scam accusation on Teki. I thought what I was doing was right. I was very much in the wrong, I still can't believe what I did and how he made me do it. 

I want to apologize to both Taneeka Crawford, Teki, and all of Fazo for what I've done to them. It was Soren's manipulation, it was a spell if you must and I'm glad I broke it from him.

I am Lois Griffin, I am one of Soren's vicitms, and this is my story.