- CHAPTER 2 -

● ● ●

[ Flashback ]

It's been a week since SMA 2017 was held. And I still haven't found the answer to the question that has been running through my head.

We are currently practicing dance moves that the choreographer is preparing for our upcoming comeback. I'm wearing a black crop top and gray sweatpants. I tied up my hair carelessly.

"You guys have worked hard. Many improvements I saw today. So, let's call it a day." The choreographer said while giving us a round of applause.

"Thank you for your hard work, Seonsaengnim." We bowed together to her.

I packed my things. Make sure again that nothing is left in the practice room. I grabbed my phone which I was charged near the PC.

"Heol.. What is this?" Nayeon unnie said while covering her mouth which was wide open in shock.

"What's what?" Momo unnie approached her, as did the other unnies. They focused on Nayeon unnie's phone screen.

I, who was still busy with my phone, came closer to too, of course I also want to know what they were seeing.

My eyes widened when I saw something on Nayeon unnie's cellphone. I can't see it clearly, but it looks like a screenshot from a group chat.

"I never knew male idols had their own groupchat." Jeongyeon unnie said with a cynical tone.

"Where did you get that picture from?" Jihyo unnie asked Nayeon unnie.

"Park Jimin sent it to me. I don't know if he did it on purpose or he is currently drunk. But I have to save it, haha this is such a big secret."

I never knew that Nayeon unnie was also close with BTS members. I mean they're too famous to be called friends.

"He must be drunk right now. Sending a screenshot of a male idol group to a female idol is not the right thing to do on purpose." Mina unnie said.