- CHAPTER 11 -

● ● ●

Mingyu's POV

"God, where is she?"

I desperately looking for Tzuyu all over the building. She's nowhere to be seen.

It had been 30 minutes since she had gone to the restroom. I knew I shouldn't have let her alone. She's still new here, after two years.

I walked to the receptionist desk. Hoping one of the waiters sees her.

"Excuse me, did you see a woman in a navy blue dress walking around or getting out of here?" I asked the receptionist.

"I'm sorry sir, but we didn't see anyone just now." He answered calmly.

"Then can you tell me where the restroom is?" I asked him back.

"All the restrooms are in the second building sir. You can reach them through the hallway."

"Second building?" I just found out that this restaurant has a sub-building too.

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you but there's a party going on in the second building too." He continued to tell me.

I immediately rushed to the second building, passing through a fairly long garden corridor.

The reason I walked in a hurry was because when Tzuyu went to the restroom, that's when I found out that this restaurant belonged to Jin. Shua hyung just told me.

And what made me even more panicked was there's a party in the second building too. By my guess what if the BTS members were there and knew that Tzuyu was here too?

Got to the end of the corridor, I found the restroom which was completely deserted. I searched for Tzuyu almost all over the room but she's nowhere to be seen.

I got even more anxious when bad thoughts that might happen to Tzuyu swirled in my head.

"Please.. get away from me.. (sob)"

Suddenly I heard a woman's voice crying from the garden beside the corridor. Without thinking any further I immediately ran to it.

I tried to find the voice until I found a female figure sitting on a bench hugging her legs, looking down.

I walked over to her, "Hey.."

Breathing a sigh of relief, I sat beside her.