o. mamma mia

❝ YES, I'VE BEEN BROKEN-HEARTED

YES, I'VE BEEN BROKEN-HEARTED. BLUE SINCE THE DAY WE PARTED. WHY, WHY, DID I EVER LET YOU GO? MAMMA MIA, NOW I REALLY KNOW. MY, MY, I COULD NEVER LET YOU GO.

━━ ABBA
'Mamma Mia '

OR

ROMEO WHEELER has always been a fuck up. No matter how hard he tries, he just can't seem to do anything right. In reality, he is just a lonely, nerdy boy who loves to crochet and listen to ABBA. However, very few people know the real him. Romeo never went out of his way to become a delinquent— he just somehow manages to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. You can blame it on his horrible judgement of character. If someone is even slightly nice to Romeo, he's head over heels. Said person can do no wrong in his eyes. In the small town of Hawkins Indiana, if you're looking for Romeo, check the police station. There you will find him sitting in front of Chief Jim Hopper, receiving his hundredth lecture.

Romeo didn't believe that his life could get any more disastrous. He was very wrong. While helping his younger sister, Nancy, search for her friend Barbra, he's pulled into a different dimension— the upside down. While in there, he is attacked by a terrifying creature. Everything went black and suddenly he was spit out of the upside down, with a burning sensation spreading throughout his whole body.

Romeo Wheeler finds himself struggling to control the ability he has suddenly acquired. The ability to control and create fire. Not only that, but he ends up falling hard for a complete asshole named Billy Hargrove. The only thing keeping him afloat at this point is ABBA's music blasting through his headphones.

CAST:

ROBERT SHEEHAN
ROMEO WHEELER 

NICOLA COUGHLAN BETTY HARGROVE

NICOLA COUGHLAN
BETTY HARGROVE

NICOLA COUGHLAN BETTY HARGROVE

including...

DACRE MONTGOMERY
BILLY HARGROVE

JOSEPH QUINN
EDDIE MUNSON

CYKEEM WHITE
RILEY SINCLAIR

STRANGER THINGS CAST
THEMSELVES

Authors Note   I was originally going to write this story beginning with season four and just flashing back to the past back story with Billy

Authors Note
I was originally going to write this story beginning with season four and just flashing back to the past back story with Billy. However, I really want to grow Romeo's character, and to do that, writing him throughout season two and three is important.

I'm very excited for this story! Just a warning, Billy and Romeo are not going to be romantic or cute at all. They are going to be very toxic. I honestly don't like Billy's character what so ever. But, since Romeo has bad judgment when it comes to relationships... it just makes sense. Eddie will be slightly mentioned throughout season two and three, but not a main love interest till season four :)