Epilogue: Time wasn't in our Favor✓

8 years later....

I sat down and placed the bouquet of flowers down, I lit up the candle and opened a already cooked food in a lunch box. I made his favorite, I sat there eating my own while the breeze brushes my hair and bringing a cool sensation into my skin.

I looked up in the sky, admiring it's beauty and calmness. The birds flying around, the warm light of the sun. I smiled as I remembered something, I looked back at his grave stone with a saddened expression.

"I got a new investor and the family business is being handled very well." I spoke, holding back my tears. "I regretted it, I'm sorry."

This time, I'm sobbing hard. It's hard to breathe when crying so hard. I sniffled and composed myself before continuing to talk to my lover's grave.

"I look like a fool, It's been years and here I am crying over you even though it's all my fault. Remember when you said that you don't want me to leave you? I didn't leave, but-Why did YOU leave me? Why....? I miss you, please...hug me"

Even though a relationship seems so perfect, there are scars hidden away from the eyes of the outsiders. Years had passed, yet I still carried that regret, I love you, I promised not to leave you. But I woke up, only to come back seeing your grave....

-----
8years + 2 years = 10 years later

    Mile and Apo got married today, we're all happy for the both of them. I clap as they walked down the isle while holding each others hands.

  Apo's holding the bouquet since he admitted that he's the girl in their relationship. All the single girls and men went behind Apo to catch the bouquet. Earth and P'Godj pulled me in.

   Apo threw the bouquet and it landed right into my hands. Everyone clapped, except for me and the others. The MC congratulated me, I looked at Apo with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I stare at the bouquet, knowing that I'll never be with anyone else except him.

  I walked back to our table and they hugged me, I cried, again. I'll never love someone, I'll just wait for him, even if it means forever.

-----

14 years later....

*Beep* *beep*

"It's draining his energy, sir. He himself is fighting, but I don't think his body can endure it anymore. I don't think he'll make it" I heard the doctor said.

Dad nodded with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "T-thank you-" he couldn't finish his sentence, he cried. Mom hugged Dad.

Lying on the bed, with lots of wires attached to my body. My body's skin and bones now. I'm not that jolly and fit man as I was before. A certain sickness had hit me 5 years ago, I've been battling it—for my parents, but as the doctor said, my body is failing drastically....

I don't know what happened, it came down to me all at once. Everyone was also surprised, they kept me company and kept on cheering me up that I'll be better soon. I guess They're wrong about it in the end....

I looked at my side and saw Apo crying at the couch while clinging to Mile's arm. Mile, also have tears in his eyes but choose to hold it in while looking away. The others are here as well, crying....

Mama went to me and held my hand. She's also tearing up, but still have this bright smile on her face. It reminds me of his smile...

"Win..*sniff* it's fine. You can go" she spoke softly. Mom and Dad looked at me, Bright's mom moved away and my mom took her place holding my hand...

"Baby, Son, I know it's already hard for you ever since Bright's death. It's fine now, you can go, and you'll always be our baby, okay?" Mom said trying to stop her crying while speaking, but totally fail.

    I wanted to speak, I wanted to hug her, but i couldn't. I couldn't speak anymore because of my illness. All I can do, is to cry while looking at them, feeling helpless, feeling useless and weak.

  "Shhh... don't cry, Win" Dad said with a broken voice. "We know you've been fighting, it's fine, we can take it from here. Go and meet Bright, say hi to him for us, okay?"

    Dad's voice cracking, makes it harder for me. Mom just kept stroking my head, Dad laid his forehead on my hand. I wanted to move, I wanted to stand up again and tell them that I still can.

   "We love you, okay? Continue your story with him..." Bright's mom spoke with her broken voice.

    Everyone's crying, even my friends. I looked around and still see the balloons that has a text of "Get well soon!", The roses that Godj has been buying, the teddy bears that Apo bought.

     All I can hear is their crying, my chest gets tighter and tighter. My vision got blurry, my eyes wanted to close but I'm forcing them to open. Everyone in the room panicked, I felt dad's hand left mine. I couldn't hear anything anymore. A high pitch ringing was all I heard....

   Then everything....

went.....

black.....

---

   3rd person POV

"Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn. Time of death, 10:32am...."

----

Author's note:
  Even though we want a happy ending, not all will get what they want. We do not control the time, all we can do is be happy....while it last....

-------———-------———-------———-------———--------

••End of the Fanfiction••

© Jainnakophrom_

Details:
Everything in this story is not true nor have any connections to the real characters portraying in the book. It is all work of fiction and my imaginative mind.

  Date Ended:
28th of December 2022

______________________~⚜️~______________________
Reminder:

Everything in this story, scenario, places and events that had happened are not real and not related to the real life people who portrayed the characters in this book.

All rights reserved. This story is not allowed to be rewritten in any other language or be re-uploaded in a different platform other than Wattpad. Things such us copying the story in google docx, plagiarism is STRICTLY prohibited. Will only allow with the permission from the author.

©2022

•I'll Never Go|| A Short BrightWin AU
is officially Signing off

______________________~⚜️~______________________