Episode 5: I'm sorry....✓

Bright's POV

"Why in the world did you not tell me about this earlier?!" I shouted with a mix of anger and worry. "Do you know how much anxiety I got when I heard about you being sick?!"

["B-babe *cough* I'll be fine...you should finish your concert there first"] My baby said with a raspy voice.

I sighed in annoyance and rubbing my temple. "Bab-y....I-I almost faint...." I said in a inaudible tone, almost a whisper. "I was so worried-I was trembling..."

["I'm sorry, babe"] he spoke with a solemn and sorry tone. I sighed and held my tears. ["Like I told you, I'm going to be fine. It's not the first time I got one"]

"But you were with me!"

["No, you always cancel every agenda in your schedule even the important ones. I already feel bad about wanting you all to my self, but there are people who needs you, they use your music to help them."] He reasoned.

I sighed since I knew that he will be stubborn about it. "Okay, okay, just please, bunny. Call me if anything happens, please?"

["Hahhaha...Yes, you worry wolf. I'll call you *cough*"]

"Those coughing of yours is really giving me bad vibes" I said jokingly even though it's actually making me worry.

["Haha...bye, I need to sleep"] he said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah, see you and....I love you" I said with a sincere tone.

["I love you too, wolfy"] he replied in a loving tone. Your voice will always be a calming music for my heart. ["Once you're back, let's go to the beach and relax"]

"Sure, Don't leave, okay?"

I heard him lowly laughed. ["Of course, I am yours, forever and for eternity"]

------

The fan meeting just ended and my goodness, was it hectic. There were some people who tried to get through the barrier but I'm actually relieved that the guards managed to stop them without actually hurting them.

The teddy bears that my fans gave me was taken away by Godj, something about checking it first to see if there are some hidden cameras. That would be very creepy, but she is right, I've encountered that before and I don't want that to happen again.

"Do you want to stop by a restaurant first?" P'Mike asked.

I nodded as a sign of agreement. "Sure, I'm feeling hungry after all of that commotion"

"You are an Idol, I thought that you would be expecting it?" He said teasingly.

We both laughed and I threw a neck pillow at him. "Shut it, of course I already knew about it. I just feel a bit odd today"

"Was it because Win isn't here?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I miss him"

"You just called him before the fan meeting started" he said. I rolled my eyes and just stayed quiet.

I'm aware of what he said but, this day, something really does feel odd. P'Mike parked the car and we both hop down, I made sure to wear my glasses and two guards escorting us. We went inside the restaurant and I gave my name. The waiter lead us to a private balcony, I don't feel like taking a picture with my fans or any paparazzi tonight.

We ate our dinner while talking about random things, after dinner, we head back to our hotel decided to call it a night. I tried calling Win but he's not answering. I thought that he might be busy. I placed my phone down and took a bath first. After my bath, I called him again but no vail.

This time, I'm really getting worried. I decided to call Apo since I task him to guard Win whenever I'm away. It rang a few times but he also didn't answer. I tried again and paced around my room, getting annoyed and worried at the same time.

At last, he finaly answered the call.

"APO!! WHY THE HEC-"

"Bright! We're heading to the hospital right now." he said. Everything stopped, worry ate me whole.

"W-what happened?" I asked with shaking voice. I grabbed my jacket and my car keys ready to go outside.

"Win....he.....he collapse, he's burning hot. We're heading to the hospital right now."

I hop inside my car and drove to the airport. All I can think about right now is Win's safety, I didn't tell anything to P'Mike and I just escaped the guards.

"Name of the hospital, now!" I said, speeding up.

"Bright, don't tell me you're heading here" Apo said in disbelief.

"JUST TELL ME THE F*CKING NAME, DAMN IT!!"

He told me the name and I ended the call. I already told Win to take a rest! he probably didn't listen again! This is one of the reasons why I want to be there whenever Win is sick, because I know that he will not rest.

I took deep breaths as I focus on the road. My grip tightening around the stirring wheel and my mind getting foggy. I tried to stay positive, and set my mind that Win's going to be alright, he's a strong one. He's always the one who gets sick but he always fights back.

I heard loud honking, I look to my side-

*CRASH*

-------

Apo's POV

"We need to get his temperature down immediately" the doctor said as he stick a syringe in Win's arm.

I called his parents and told them what happened. Bright called as well, he sounds like he's in a hurry and I think he'll be here soon enough. That guy always worries about win more than himself.

"The temperature's not dropping doc" one of the nurse said. "heart pressure dropping down"

All the nurses and doctor gathered up to get Win's temperature down. I don't know how long he had been on the ground with a fuming fever.

"We're losing the pulse!!" The nurse shouted in panic.

I, too, was panicking right now. The doctor grabbed the Defibrillator and hurriedly used it on Win. One of the nurse pushed me away and pulled the curtains, blocking my view.

Win's parents arrived, his mom crying and his Dad looking worried sick. I explained to them everything that I know, we are now just waiting for what the doctor has to stay.

While mr. Metakorn is busy trying to calm his wife down. I heard what the doctor said behind the certains.

"We...lost him..."

----------

Someone's POV

"Patient's name, ***********. Time of death, 10:32pm. "

------
A/N:

I'm starting to love tragic stories😳😗