DARK ROOM-PART2

Then Prabhas go to the reception and ask about his booked room. Then the receptionist asks about the bookroom detail. Then Prabhas say I am Dr Chandler and going to show detail but the receptionist says sorry sir we didn't have any room available for today. Then he speaks immediately in a loud voice I come here from other country for some important work because of his loud voice security comes and asked what is going on, then receptionist said nothing, you guys can go back to your place. Then they go but the receptionist says, sir, we did not have any room available right now. Then He say where will I go at this time, please help me I will ready to pay three or four times more. Then she says, wait sir let me talk about this with manager. Then she calls someone and talks for some time. Then after some time, she said we have a room available sir but it will cost more and one more thing you can not able to come out from that room for a few hours and after a few hours we will inform you. He without making stuff more complicated. He asks how much and she replied 3000$ dollars for a night. He said ok, and then she asked cash or online payment sir. He said cash and give money, take the key and start walking towards the room. While walking he looks outside toward the car.

Then Kabir asks about the time and Arnav says 4:23 A:M. Then Kabir said we will go in 7 minutes. Then Arnav was going to speak the name of the hotel but Kabir stopped him and say we didn't know that maybe they were listening to us. Then Arnav starts driving the car and Park right next to dark street. Then Kabir gets out of the car and starts walking toward the hotel and Arnav started following him. Then they enter the hotel and they saw no one is there and go straight toward the lift. When they going to enter the lift someone calls them from behind and when they turn Kabir saw someone running toward him and when he reached he asked about the black g-wagon car his you're at the front of the hotel. He saw outside and said sorry that's not mine. Then the lift reaches the ground floor and opens then again that man was going to ask him something but he said sorry sir I have to go. Then he enter the lift and pressed the 7th-floor button.

Then we all are watching changing numbers of floors from the outside and when lift reached the 7th floor, lift opened and we watch Kabir and Arnav standing then we rotated 180° and saw Prabhas standing at the front of the lift. Then Prabhas open the third door from the right side of the floor and when Kabir was going to close the door something caught his intention, he saw the next door sign don't enter without permission and some other things..... Prabhas come and ask to Kabir what happened. He immediately closes the door and says nothing. Then he went straight to the washroom and start washing his eyes. While washing his eyes he saw himself in the mirror covered in blood. Then he took the towel to clean his eyes and put a towel on the mirror. When he goes outside he saw Prabhas lying on the sofa and Arnav on the bed, they both are sleeping. Then he also went to bed.

Then we saw Kabir sitting in the Darkroom only one single light is coming from above Kabir's head. Then he loaded his gun and point it toward his head and shooted. Then we watch the bullet going toward his head and when he hit we watch so many people getting hit in the head but in different places, times and everything was shifting so much faster. Then suddenly Kabir woke up with heavy breathing. Then he controls his breathing and saw no one in the room. Then he open the door of the room and watches the left&right. Then he look straight towards the door sign and open that room he saw a girl lying on the bed. He immediately gets shocked and then she speaks, 'don't worry I am waiting for you. Then he saw blood coming out of his stomach. Kabir Panic and try to stop the blood with his hand. Then she rubs his hand over his head and said don't worry I am not going to let you leave me so easily. Then the doctor come in and say to Kabir to go outside. Then other people come and push him out. Then Kabir woke up again in heavy breathing but this time Prabhas asks him, you again had that dream. Then Arnav gives him a glass of water. He grab a glass and says thanks and puts that glass on the table next to his bed. Then he asks about time but this time no one replies to him.

TO BE CONTINUED......