Mystery Part-7

In the next scene, we saw a police car going toward the mountain and stop the car at the top of the hill. Then one man came out of the car and then suddenly the officer came toward him, shake hands with him and says I am new here but I have heard lot of things about you and good luck Detective. Then Detective says thanks but Bruce. Then he asks what did you find? Then he replied nothing only burned car. Then Bruce start walking toward the car and saw only burned or black skeleton. Then he looks at the shape of the car and says Mercedes AMG GT63S. Then someone writes that thing and then he walks a few distances away from the car and says thanks officer for your luck. Then the officer comes and says how do you find that. Then he says with your good luck. Then the office calls someone and says to take the measurement of the tyre print. Then we watch someone clicking the picture near the entry of the forest. Then we listen to the detective saying that the tyre prints of G-Wagon. Then the office says that's not luck. Then Detective says a little bit knowledge of cars, give me details about last 2-3 hours where every G-Wagon went and then he left.

Then in the next scene, he wants to a famous hotel and shows the receptionist a picture of Kabir. Then the receptionist says sorry sir hotel is closed and sir you have to leave. Then he says I only asking about this picture. Then she started worrying and call the guards. Then we watch two guards coming from the stair and start dragging him out. Then he says cool down guys I can walk out. Then he left and we watch a four-person taking out a coffin from the hotel and there was also Raven coming out from that hotel. When they left we watch Bruce looking that all things, then that office call him and says the last G-Wagon was seen near the famous hotel. Then he starts walking toward that dark place and he opens the back door and closes the door. Then we went inside and watch the detective seeing the camera footage. Then we start rotating in a room toward the south and saw two guards lying on the floor then we reach again to the start point. We watch him find Kabir near the lift with Arnav. Then he writes the names Kabir and Arvan in his diary. Then someone again calls him and says we find another body. Then he asks where and after a few seconds he says I am on my way. Then he left from there.

In the next scene, we watch the Police taking pictures of the Lady that Kabir killed. Then the detective enters the room and the officer came toward the detective and says, Bruce and gives him papers. Then he check the papers and asks who found that body. Then he says that man and then he looks and says he knows something. Then he starts walking toward him and says I know you see who killed. Then that person starts trembling and then Bruce says don't get scared I am only here to help you. Then he says if you don't want to tell me and he saw someone his listening. Then he officer standing next to him and says please leave I want to ask him something. Then he takes out a picture and asks him, he is that person? Then he again trembles and looks scared but he nods. Then the detective says thank you for your help. Then he goes toward the office and says please find out about that G-Wagon fast. Then he asks what is a connection between that things and this murder. He does not even answer and left from there.

Then we saw Kabir sitting in the car and then

To be Continued....