Chapter 2

A month after the arrival of the blue monster, no one noticed me, I'm still alone and locked in my cage...

- You're still there ?

I open my eyes, I just wake up, it must be mid-morning ? I don't know anymore, I don't even know when it's night or day. It's the blue monster, has it come to get me !? Finally ! I knew it !

- Yes...! I say happy to see him.
- I didn't come to buy you.
- W... What...?
- I don't regret the human I bought, he is really competent.

I almost have tears in my eyes, I had the tiny hope of being bought... I'm so exhausted to be here... Just a bed, I just want a little bed and a blanket for me...

- I... I see, sir...
- You're quite understanding, that's good. Do you know that he is very good at mathematics ? He also knows how to cook and has an innate talent for understanding others, even if they are not human, he is a very good, really intelligent human. And you, what can you do ?

I have nothing to answer, after what he just said, I feel really miserable... Should I lie...? No... I can't do that, it's not right...

- I... I don't know...
- You do not know what ? What are you capable of ? Nothing comes to mind ? Are you so set apart ? So replaceable and useless ?

I'm starting to feel sick, his words hurt me, hurt me... If this continues, I won't be able to stay like this any longer, I'm going to crack if he continues... I want him to go away and never come back...

- N... No... I...
- I what ?
- I... I'm clean... Nice... and-
- Most humans are, that doesn't make you smart. On the contrary, the few arguments you find are truly pitiful. Look at yourself, you don't even try to present yourself properly, to be "special", that's why you're still here, because nobody wants you.

I can't contain myself anymore, what he said at the end... Breaks my heart... And then I don't care about crying in front of him, I hate him...! I never want to see or hear him again...! This is the first time someone has made me cry, it's not fair... It's not my fault that I'm here... He's horrible...

- So ? Did you finish what you wanted to do ? Ask the seller.
- Yes. Answers the customer.
- As you have already paid in advance, would you like to bring it with you now?

To bring...? What are they saying...? I don't want to go away with him anymore, he makes me cry and then buys me...? It's insane...

- Of course, I'm here for that.
- Well, in that case, thank you for your purchase!

He opens my cage for the first time... I go out wiping my tears but I don't know what to do... I have to follow him...?

- Come with me, don't be afraid, I just wanted to see your reaction to inappropriate comments, this is the type of test we subject our humans to, I pushed your limits, to prove to you that nothing, will be worse than that when we arrive.

He give me his hand to me, so yellow and fluffy, I grab it, it's very soft... He leaves the shop and takes me outside, it's so painful...! The light is horrible...!

- What is that...!? I ask.
- Sunlight, you'll get used to it.

We then get into a car, and I don't know where we're going...