Chapter 11 (end)

(Y/N) : Your Name.

POV Huggy Wuggy

- Huggy, did you find any other humans ?
- Leave me alone Mommy, I only came to get the rest of my things.
- Resigning simply because of a human is really a shame...
- I liked him/her, he/she was different.
- « I liked » Ah, if only it were only like and not love... Your feelings deceive the future which could have been much better for you Huggy, it's a shame to fall so low.

Fall so low ? Since I brought (Y/N) to the store a month ago, I've been sinking... I quit my job to take away this guilt that haunts me for having ruined the life of so much humans, but nothing works, of course she still haunts me...

- What you become otherwise ?
- I will surely leave, I would like to discover the world. Once it belonged to humans, I'm curious to see what they have built in the past. I answer.
- All alone ? It's so sad and depressing.
- I don't have anyone to go away with, and it's much better this way, I won't hurt anyone anymore, ever...
- You broke a human's heart before you ruined his life, you surprise me that it's better that you leave alone.

Who is she talking about ? I stopped all that more than a month ago, it's behind me now.

- What are you talking about Mommy ?
- Oh, you don't know !? Your favorite little human, (Y/N), I picked him/her up at the store after you quit a month ago, he/she was brought to Playtime.
- What...? What are you saying...?
- You haven't forgotten my dear Huggy, it only takes a month to complete the treatment...

She did it on purpose, to tell me about it only now... Does that mean... (Y/N)... Must have become... One of those monsters...? No... It's impossible... I did everything to make it go well... It's not possible...

- You're bluffing, aren't you !?
- Of course not, we don't have to do it that way ! It is deserved !

I go straight to check on the list of people sent last month and... No... There's his/her name... No... I have to go, maybe it's not too  late...!

- Where are you going Huggy !?
- Far from you and all these monstrosities !

I'm a monster too, I know that, and that's why I don't want him/her to become a monster, because it's unbearable...

...

I'm in front of Playtime Co, I still have my badge, I should be able to enter...

- What can I do for you ? Asks an employee in front of the entrance.
- I'm Huggy Wuggy, from the lab, I'm visiting one of our patients.

I show my badge and he lets me in, I search the corridor of the rooms, with the names on each door. So... (Y/N), where are you...? I'm looking... Ah, finally !

I enter directly and face... A monster... Ah... It's too late... Of course, a month later, what did I hope for...?

I'm despicable, it's all my fault... If I hadn't gone back to buy him/her... None of this would have happened... He/She is hiding in the shadows, I have to accept it, and help him/her.

- (Y/N), come on, come closer, it's me, Huggy Wuggy, no... Mister Wuggy.

He/She approaches slowly, no matter how he/she looks, I would accept him/her as he/she is, help him/her out of here, and bring him/her with me, even if it's selfish, I don't  I'll never let him down again, never...

In front of me is... Myself...? Looks like a copy of me, but in yellow... What does that mean...? He/she looks at me smiling, he/she looks so much like me, why...? It's so strange...

- (Y/N), is it you...? What treatment did you have to undergo...?

I search the paperwork on the table... This treatment !? A treatment that is based on the result of a desired appearance... ? So that means... You've been thinking about me all this time...? That I was... A role model for you...?

- Come with me... Let's get out of here, let's discover this vast world, just you and me...

He/She approaches me, and takes me in his/her arms. It's true that it's rather pleasant to be hugged by a big plush...

I guess he/she hasn't evolved enough from that appearance yet to speak and act differently, but that's okay, I'll keep him/her with me, and I'll help him/her live. So, never again, I will abandon him/her...