The New Student

And there he was...*crash* *bang* *bang*... and that was the sound of me embarrassing myself. I had been so starstruck from the incredible being in front of me that I forgot I was already on the edge of my seat, so when I slipped, me and my books went flying off.

The guy, to my surprise, rushed to my aid and picked me and my books off the cold tile floor. He was wearing a black mask so all I could see was the bridge of his nose and up, but it was the most breathtaking face I've ever seen.

'Y/N snap out of it. You have focuses and goals, don't go getting attached to the sock... the really, pretty sock...NO!'

I turned away quickly realizing I had been staring. "Hehe my bad" I said.

"It's ok. Are you alright?" The guy asked. I'm surprised he didn't run off by the creepy, long stare.

"네(ne), I mean yes!" 'Jeez Y/N you don't even know if he can speak Korean or if you even can for that matter.'

He stacks my books neatly on my desk and heads back to the front of the classroom. 'He's organized and kind, huh... Y/N, stop. I will make you slap yourself in front of everyone. I will do it.'

Mrs. Sanchez started to speak, "Ok class, can you please turn your attention away from the clutz and back to our new addition today?...Thank you! He does know how to speak English so making conversation won't be a problem. Jungkook, please introduce yourself."

"Sure." He said. He had only said one word but it made me feel like whenever I hear the ice cream truck. "Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I am 16 years old and my favorite thing to do is listen to music and dance. I can speak Korean in addition to English, both fluently."

"Can you say something in Korean?!" I said. 'OMG Y/N shut up, he prolly thinks you're weird already.'

"What do you call a 5 year old onion? 오년" (onyeon) I bursted into laughter but I was the only one laughing since I understood.

To explain to the class I told them, "He said 5 years in Korean, but it sounds like you're saying onion." I heard some people laugh but there was still mostly silence.

He looked at me surprised so I guess he was expecting complete silence.

I WANNA SEE HOW THIS PART GOES AND IF I GET 10+ READERS THEN I'LL DO A NEXT PART SO LET ME KNOW~~ BYE~~