chapter 22

Please like comments and follow.

Let's Start 😊

        She touch his lips. Sid draws Shehnaaz closer to him. He try to kiss her lips but she puts her hand on his lips.
Naaz_ bebu nhi zoro kabhi bhi aa sakta hai usko so jane de.
Sid_ hmm main bath le kr aata hon.
    Sid goes to the washroom to take a bath Zoro comes and lies down by naaz's side. He hug his mother and shehnaaz also hug him and caressing his hairs.
Zoro_ mummy baby stomach me hai to woh Kahan se baher aayega.
Naaz_ zoro so jao na hum kl bat krte hai.
Zoro_ mummy btao na baby kaise aayega fir.
Naaz_ woh hospital jate hai na wahan aata hai baby.
Zoro_ to kl hum baby ko le kr aayenge.
Naaz_ no kl hum sirf usko dekhne jayenge kuch days baad aayega baby.
Zoro_ mummy humare ghar aayega to uska dress bhi nhi hai.
Naaz_ hum shopping pr jayenge na or baby ke liye new dress le kr aayenge.
Zoro_ sachi mummy main bhi chalo ga....
Naaz_ Han ap bhi chalna ab so jao...
Zoro_ mummy baby kis ke pass rhega humare ghar me...
Naaz_ mere or daddy ke pass. Jaise main apki mummy hon uski mummy rahon ge.
Zoro_ mummy main bhi tha yahan pr jab baby tha to...
Naaz_ hmm bas zoro ab morning me bat krte hai chalo jaldi se sona hai abhi good night... (She kiss his cheeks and forehead)
Zoro_ good night mummy.

       Sid comes with the bath and goes to another room and waiting for naaz. Shahnaz waits for zoro's sleep When he sleeps, she covers it with a quilt and turns off the lights she comes to Sid and lock the door. Sid Smiles seeing Shahnaaz She smiles too.
Sid_ lock kyon ke rhe hai so gya hai na zoro....
Naaz_ tere bete ka bharosa nhi hai kabhi bhi uth kr aa sakta hai. (She sitting on bed) sid dekh aj mere legs me kitni swelling hai.... (She showing her legs)
Sid_ Lie down, I would have massaged first.

      Shehnaaz lies down and Sid kisses her both feet. She close her eyes and feels his lips on her feet. Sid Keeps her leg on his lap and starts massaging slowly by applying oil. naaz feels relieved. After sometime Shahnaz starts rubbing his lower part with her legs. Sid controls himself and looks at her she also looking him. both do not talk anything, just keep watching. There is intoxication in both of their eyes. Sid remove her shorts and rubbing her lower part then he puts a finger in her. (She hold his hand)
Naaz_ aahh Sid... Sidharth....

    He added one more finger inside her she moans his name and cum again and again. After sometime he remove his finger and attacks her lips and start sucking her lower lips she also response to and support him. They lost eachother. Then he up her t_shirt and press her br**st. both are breathless and she push him. He leaves her lips and start fastly sucking her buds and tourcher her both buds. She moaned loudly her moans encourage him and he hardly bite her buds. After 20 minutes he continues sucking her buds and she starts having a lot of pain her ni**le.
Naaz_ Sidharth bas kr bahot pain ho rha hai. (She speaks in pain)

  He leaves her and getting up and remove his short and properly sitting on her and he slowly pushing her at once she hold his shoulder they both close their eyes and feels pleasure so many days. He gently does in out. He does not allow Shehnaaz and the baby to be pain. Almost 20 she comes loud moans and clutched his hairs. But he not satisfied and moving fastly. After half hour his breath harsh.
Sid_ baby hold me please hold.

  She hold him he groaned in pleasure and squeezed his eyes shut when he comes moaning her name loudly. She caressing his back and kiss his forehead and he also kiss her and remove her. He lay down beside her and his breathing moves very fast. She turned and relaxing him. Both get very tired and lie down.🙈
Sid_ maza aaya tere ko.😉
Naaz_ bahot zada ek dam sukoon feel ho rha hai.
Sid_ hmm kafi days baad kiye na is liye.
Naaz_ bebu chal na room me ab neend aa rhe hai.
Sid_ Han chal na....

Next day,
        Morning get ready to sid zoro for school Shahnaz is sleeping, Sid does not wake up her and wants zoro to not wake up too. He himself prepares breakfast and lunch box for zoro. Zoro is very happy to see that his dad has made breakfast for the first time. zoro goes to school and Sid comes and goes to sleep. Maa comes in the afternoon and whenever Sidnaaz wakes up from sleep, maa prepares lunch, zoro also comes from school and they all have lunch together.

In evening,
         SidNaaz and zoro goes to the hospital for ultrasound. Zoro very excited to see their baby. The doctor first does a normal check up of Shahnaz. Then take them to the cabin. Sid and Zoro also come and the nurses apply jell on his belly and the machine does her belly. Zoro only sees his mother Sidnaaz sees baby on screen Both get emotional seeing their child. The doctor tells both the baby heartbeat and the hand and legs moment of the baby. The doctor leaves after telling everything so that they spend family time. Sid brings Zoro near the screen and looks at the baby but zoro doesn't know anything.
Zoro_ no daddy mujhe baby nhi dekh rha hai.
Sid_ dekho na Zoro yeh baby ka face or yeh uska hand dekho baby kaise kick kr rha hai legs se mummy ke stomach ko.
(Zoro sees her stomach)
Zoro_ daddy yeh bahot black dekh rha hai or baby ka face bhi nhi dekh rha hai vicky ka baby aisa nhi hai.
Sid_ Zoro baby abhi small hai na is liye aisa dekh rha hai jab bada ho jayega or hum lene aayenge to fir ap ache se dekhna ok....
(Sid machine off krta hai or he clean her belly and kiss her forehead.)
Sid_ thank you so much jaan second time itna pyara gift dene ke liye.
(They both comes to the doc cabin.)
D_ apne dekha na baby ek dam perfect hai or Shehnaaz bhi fine hai hum try kren ge is bar shehnaaz ki normal delivery ho, sab normal hai zoro ke time jo bhi problem thi woh nhi hai. Inka b.p bhi sahi hai bas last tak aise hi hona chahiye.
    Sidnaaz or zoro ghar aate hai or zoro bahot khush rhta hai and maa ko baby ki sab bat btata hai maa or sidnaaz Zoro ki sab bat sunn kr or uski excitement ko dekh kr bahot khush hote hai.

      Days are passing zoro jab se baby ka suna rhta bahot khush rhta hai and  baby ke liye shopping bhi krne jata hai. Sab kuch ek dam normal chalte rhta hai but......

New charector Naira and Mahi....
Misunderstanding between Sidnaaz....

Bye 👋
Press star button ⭐
#SidNaaz Forever ❣️