And I Will Kiss

Hey Guys

Hope you enjoy it!

ENJOY!!!

---

When the time was close to midnight, Phana and Ming moved to Marina Park, located in the backyard of the Metropolitan Museum facing the bay. Sandcastle Energy held the new year's eve party right in the middle of the park, different from the gala that had an exclusive invitation, the party is held for the public. 

"Didn't know that you" sing Phana when he waits for his drink "Would be jammin' until the break of dawn" he continues to sing when he looks at the big screen on top of the bar in the VIP section showing Beyonce and Ed Sheeran performing on the stage. 

"Jammin', jammin', jammin', jam on" Ming sings whispered from Phana's back, and then he sat beside Phana with his big grin.

"Where's P'Beam and P'Forth?"

"Maybe at the festival," Phana answers "Beam loves Beyonce."

"Anyways," says Phana when he looks at ming sips from his glass "You done looking for your prey?" 

"No," ming says "I just change my sneakers to ankle boots" he shows the boots to Phana. For the party, Ming and Phana changed their clothes.

Phana prepared their second look for the night, phana with his white tee, cream jacket, gray cargo pants, and brown boots, while Ming was wearing a dark green sweater and light grey short perfected with white sneakers, but ming changed it last minute to his black boots.

After this, he plans to change Ming's look to be more colorful but still in the dark shades just like he preferred.

"Then go!" Phana pulls Ming from his chair "go look for your prey."

"I'm not interested, phi." 

Phana gasp

"You are not interested?" he asked and ming just nodded "none of them is your type?" and ming shook his head, Phana was shocked and tapped the chair Ming used to sit "come...sit...sit," he said to Ming.

"So what's your 'new' type look like?"

"Someone like you" when Phana hears that, he spits out his drink

"So you want someone like me to kiss you?"

"How about you instead?" Ming winked

"Nice try, Mingkwan," Phana cynical, "the thing is, I or someone like me would never enter your harem lists."

"Hey! I am one of the most eligible bachelors in the country" Ming was proud of himself.

"And I am the most eligible gay bachelor in the country." Phana emphasizes.

Ming takes another sip from Phana's glass "So, you would never kiss me?" he asks.

Phana leans himself close to Ming's ear and whispers "Never."

"Then I am not kissing anyone tonight." Ming pouts, and Phana just shakes his head.

"but," Phana says after he sips another drink "you take your new years eve kiss very seriously, you said it will determine your year,"  he explains "you even said it was your..."

"Lucky charm," says Ming interrupts "yeah... maybe not this year."

"The last time you missed your new year's kiss was when Kit declined all your new year's plans, and he rejected the idea of you spending the night together," Phana says "and that was the year you two broke up."