7

"kaneki!!" you rose up seeing his face on the screen.

he shook his head and looked down. "it was bound to happen soon, y/n." he let out a worried sighed.

you grabbed his hand and looked him in his eyes.

sparkles glowed inside of his beautiful eyes. you..

"hey..kaneki. can i tell you something?" you said looking down.

he looked at you and nodded "yes?"

"well..i think-" you were cut off by a unpleasant sound.

he looked around. "y/n, said silent don't make a sound!" he said getting up.

you nodded and got up with him

everything went dark as you took one step.

...

"where.." "where are you?" a familiar voice was heard.

"wellllll!~~" he said. "take a guess!!" he said excitedly and happy to see you awake.

you looked around everywhere. it was dark with a hanging bulb swinging back and forth. it was flickering quickly ready to burn out.

a clock ticked serval times..

you turned towards the ticking, and looked up at the clock to read the time. only to see something unexpected.

" Oopsies..~". a faint chuckle came out.

"help..me" a young naked bloody women said faintly to be heard. your eyes widened at the image you have just seen, heard, smelt.

you turned towards juuzou.

"JUUZOU WHAT DID YOU-" he slapped you before you could finish. he smiled widely at you while making his fingers go down to your chin.

"oh y/n.. she was stalking you! she deserved to be punished! only i can stalk you.." he said as he wide smile turned to a frown.

you looked away and stared at the women.

in disgust at what juuzou did to her.

"she was going to do naughty things..to you." he said as he grabbed a knife out of his jacket. threw it at her and it landed straight inside her heart.

the poor women screamed in pain, as he threw a pill inside her mouth and she ended up choking.

you gulped seeing at what juuzou was capable of.

he grinned. and rolled his eyes, "not as exciting as i thought it would've been in my head." he said upset.

juuzou turned towards you and gave you a small peck on the cheek. "kaneki?! where is kaneki?!" you shouted as he left and shut the door.

(room in your)

you got up and walked around, their was this grey roughly painted small door

you opened the door and stepped inside.

hair..

blood..

a body..

"KANEKI!" you managed to try to not scream to loud.

he slowly opened his eyes.

his limbs broken, ribs and more. "oh..ah!" he gripped onto you harshly and skin burned off you.

you flinched at the pain.

"agh!" you groaned at the burning sensation.

he was underneath your neck. you crawled on back. from the outside your butt was sticking out, as you managed to get out of the tiny space.

you grabbed kaneki and yanked him out of there. a moan slipped from him. though it wasn't any time to worry about that.

you heard laughing from upstairs.

Kaneki sat up and breathed roughly and fast. sweating and covered in blood.

their was a chain stuck to kaneki's wrist as he tried to walk to the door.

their was also a chain stuck to your ankle.

you went up the stairs and opened the door. "why is the door handle shaking??" a 15 year old said staring at it.

"don't worry about it, this house is very old and it's quite haunted. filled with ghosts." juuzou said lying about the handle.

chills ran down her spine, "alright!" she gulped and turned away.

they then went to the bedroom. she got undressed, as juuzou slowly took off his shirt. and stabbed her. she fainted and he put tape on her mouth and tied her legs and hands together.

he dragged her down inside the basement.

juuzou saw kaneki out of the tiny room. he smiled.

he threw the women onto the cold floor. kaneki saw the human flesh hanging and barley could control himself.

as he was about to strike you jumped in the way, as his teeth digged inside your collarbone. yelping in pain, tears falling out your eyes. though he couldn't control himself and took out a chunk of your skin.

you looked drunk but you weren't. he then realized after he swallowed the meat. "y/n?!" he shouted.

juuzou got angry. he jumped right into action.