Hey, maybe let's get friends? (pt.1???)

First interaction with the main four, and who's this blondie?
———

Bradley pushed open the brown classroom doors only to find... the room empty. It was practically deserted, with only a few speckles of kids sitting at random desks.

Quietly, Bradley made his way to an empty desk in the back of the class, careful to avoid going near any of his already present classmates. He slumped into his newly claimed desk and snatched his phone from his jacket's pocket, fiddling with the empty home screen, pretending to look busy.

As the minutes passed, more students entered the now almost full classroom, some of the desks near him starting to fill up.

As the bell rang, the last of the students trickled in the classroom, followed by who he could only assume was the teacher.

The teacher walked up to the chalkboard and began to introduce herself, writing her name on the chalkboard in green calk before diving into random stories about her family, a sad attempt to introduce herself. Bradley, however, wasn't paying attention to that. What he was paying attention to were the last four kids who entered the classroom.

The four kids who were making a beeline towards his desk.

--- weird change from 3rd person to 1st person, don't question it ---

Their idle chatter, if you could even call it that seeing as it was mainly arguing, filled the classroom; though no one else seemed to mind, much less acknowledge their commotion.

The one leading the group was a short, squat brunette. His turquoise and yellow hat covered most of his greasy brown hair, the few bits that stuck out were pasted firmly onto his forehead in sweat. His bright red jacket clung to his body in an unflattering way, as a bulky yellow backpack clung to his back.

Arguing beside him was a curly redhead. He looked to be a little below average height, but among his taller friends seemed tiny. His fiery, curly locks flooded wildly out of his lime-green trapper hat, covering his pale face. His emerald green eyes shined bright against his companion's muddied brown. They ignited with irritation at every word he spat out, his face contorted into rage. His furrowed brows were mainly covered by his flaming-mane, as his aquiline nose furrowed in disgust. His green-gloved hands flew about as he talked, causing his neon orange jacket to screech with every ecstatic arm gesture and his forest-green backpack to swing dangerously on the one shoulder it was perched on.

Behind the arguing pair were the two tallest of the group, towering over the others in impressive comparison.

To the left was an annoyed-looking boy, his jet black hair was almost completely hidden beneath a blue and red cap, pulling off a messy-but-put-together kind of look. His foggy blue-grey eyes fixed on the pair before him as his lips stuck in a line, forming a sour expression. His hands were shoved into the pockets of his brown jacket, which was left open to reveal a band t-shirt that I had never heard of, Chrimson Dawn. A black and grey backpack, that looked suspiciously empty, was being dragged behind him.

To the right, the tallest of the group stood. His neon-orange parka was scuffed with dirt and mud from years of use, dulling its once bright pigment. The hood was pulled up, over his head, with the strings pulled taut, making it near impossible to see his face. Sandy-blonde wisps of hair dangled in front of his baby-blue eyes. His pale skin was littered with freckles, and his hood made it practically impossible to see his expressions; but judging from how his eyes creased it could be thought he was smiling. Unlike the other boys, he didn't carry a bag with him but instead held a notebook and a few pencils in his hands.