A fight gone wrong

From what I've heard the bowser kingdom is a dark, horrible palace that holds pools of lava and giant dark statues that depict bowser being a cruel tyrant. And at first a huge monster stands before me and magikoopa. He holds a giant mallet and I'm terrified bowser has given up on marrying Peach and instead has settled on killing her, or in this case ME. But he bows and allows us to pass through, magikoopa laughs at me or more at my fear and mutters something about 'where'd your spunk go princess? I saw you deck bowser.' but I chose not to respond as I'm not sure what peach would say to that.

I was so set on being tortured in some hellhole but this is not that place at all. Unlike the traditional place that peach is hidden in, the giant Castle with spikes and black iron covers every crevice I'm met with something beautiful. This castle is a lush, flowering traditional Japanese castle, with concentric series of walls and baileys. As I'm held against my will we pass a traditional garden, a tea house, and even a central keep. The only thing that remains the same is a pool of lava but it's surrounded by fire flowers and looks stunning.

"Uhm magikoopa-" I attempt to make conversation in the awkward walk to the room I will be held in till eventually mario comes to save me or doesn't (I'm not sure how this works considering I'm not really peach.)

"The name is kamek." He spoke with an eerie wispy voice that trailed off magically.

"Apologies Kamek, but when did the koopa palace change so much?" I squeak out.

"Ah, so you've noticed, little princess. This is not the regular castle but the summer home. You said it yourself the only way to your heart was romance and so be it. Whatever, if I'm being honest, my boy has been down bad for you for years. He needs to move on, I would kill you right now if I could. Just know that, princess."

"I'm aware." My deep tone echos for a moment before I correct myself. "I mean hehe."

"WAIT A MOMENT. YOUR NOT PEACH, YOUR AN IMPOSTER. THOSE DAMN ITALIANS DONE TRICKED ME AGAIN." He waves his wand and the dress I was wearing is ripped to shreds. I am left standing in only my mushroom boxers. "I KNEW IT. YOUR A BOY, NOT A PRINCESS. HOW DISGUSTING. I WILL TAKE YOU TO BOWSER PERSONALLY."

Damn. how could I let myself relax around the enemy, now everyone knows and i'm practically naked. This was a terrible plan in hindsight.

As we enter the grand chambers of the bowser. I am bright red with embarrassment as Goombas, koopa troopas, and Parabones surround me all looking up and down with mindless chatter about me. They draw closer with each one of my heart beats. My chest feels heavy as I breathe heavily with anxiety from what punishment I would receive. Bowser sits on his throne stuck in a thinking pose as Kamek whispers vile words about me into his ear. He explained why I was here and now the real peach. Words like imposter, mimic, and stand-in- echos.

I can't stand it. I step forward, pushing past the minions and scream out.

"Bowser." not trying to hide the deep ring in my voice I call to him. "I AM Y/N! I will not be ignored. You brought me here instead of my twin sister and I will fight you for her honor."

"Yes, I've figured out who you are but In your underwear prince? You will fight me?" He gestures at his spikes and his claws with a giant smirk of confidence.

"YES. COME HERE AND FIGHT ME." I holler at full volume, sending echoes down the

The smirk grows as he whispers something to Kamek. He comes forward and in one swift motion punches me directly in the stomach and catches me with one hand around his throat. I almost fall limp at the pure force but adrenaline kicks in and sends a collection of blows towards him that he manages to all block or dodge. With one clawed hand, he scratches my face and blood drips from his claws and my cheek. I clutch it in pain but nothing hurts more than my pride.

"Peach will never love you, she's going to marry someone else so you'll never claim the kingdom." I spit out that and list of vile words towards him in pure unabridged spite and pain.

He pauses and stares at me. Smirk returned to his scar covered face.

"Fine. I'll just marry you." His grins grows as he watches my face droop. "You're the mushroom kingdom's little secret right? What would you rather happen? It comes to light that It turns out that Peach is a liar and the true heir is right here. Or that we get married in a truce?" His laughter roars as Kamek's jaw drops.

"Lord bowser I must-" Kamek attempts to protest but is immediately interrupted.

"SILENCE KAMEK, WE HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN. WRITE TO PEACH TO TELL HER THE GOOD NEWS, I AM NO LONGER PURSUING HER. MWAHAHAHA." He wraps arm around me and licks the blood off of my cheek.

I am stunned and horrified at what my choices have led me too.