Aftermath.

This chapter contains graphic descriptions of sex between two consenting adults.

Sex.
"Don't be soft with me, I can take it."
Heavy breaths between hot kisses turn my stomach and cause my dick to throb from beneath my underwear. His tongue slipped between my teeth and licked the back of my throat, a rough calloused hand runs itself down my neck, over my chest and stomach, and lands on my dick. Groping it roughly, I moan out his name as our tongues are tied. It sends shivers up and down my spine.
"Bowser~"
His claws rip my underwear and scratch my thighs, causing me to buck. The smell of blood, sweat, and pure lust fills the air.
    He exposes a massive dick and I stare in fear. A whimper leaving my lips.
"I thought you weren't scared flower?"
He grabs a bottle of lotion from the bed side table and squirts it directly onto my hole. First finger enters me and I stare directly at him, tears filling my eyes with pleasure dripping from my mouth. A moment later another finger joins it and his free hand wraps tenderly around my dick and jacks it up and down. A third finger reaches my insides and I cry out with moans. A toxic mixture of pain and pure blissful pleasure clouds of my thoughts and whisks away any types of responsibilities that have ever burdened me.
"Get ready baby. You're about to earn the title of my good boy."
First tip stretches me a bit wider then expected. But he's moving so slow, careful to not hurt me, then he jammed it in. And I screamed out in pleasure, spit and moans flying everywhere.
He directly hit my G spot and proceeds to ram it over and over again.
He slammed into me, flipping me onto my back and grabbing onto my hair. My hands clenched the sheets digging into them and ripping them with my tight clutch. He moans out in a deep needy way that sends the butterflies in my stomach out of me in bursts of moans and screams.
He reaches my stomach with each thrust.
I reach my conclusion and fall limp. He pulls out and covers my back with a warm sticky substance and lets out a loud sigh of relief and falls down next to me, he takes a smaller blanket and wipes me off.
With a quick movement he brings me closer and wraps his large arms around me and brings me into a tight hug and kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight, Y/N. I can't wait to marry you tomorrow."