The meeting

A meeting between kingdoms was held nearly immediately. A giant grand table covered with delicacies from both kingdoms filled it. Peach, Mario, Luigi, Daisy, and Rosalina herself sat on one end; well Bowser, Kamek, a dry bones, and well, me, sat on the other.
Luckily I had been given a spare set of clothes before the meeting otherwise I don't think I could have been redder. I wore a a darker then usual red button up and black pants, my crown was no where to be found, and my earrings were scuffed from the altercation.
Peach clasped her hands together and a frown filled her face.
"Enough games Bowser, release my brother back to me and I will let you leave here alive." A very strong start from her.
Bowser only got more smug as he wrapped his arm around me sending chills down my spine.
"Didn't you hear princess? I am no longer pursuing your hand in marriage! I thought you would be rejoicing not threatening me. And the scratch on his cheek was his fault, he was the one who challenged me to a fight, it was in my good will I didn't kill him."
Everyone's eyes narrow forwards each other at the mention of my scratch on my cheek and let alone the idea of killing me. Luigi looks horrifed, face white as a ghost and eyes shakily scanning the room. Mario, Peach, and Daisy on the other hand mirror each other with bright red faces and angry eyes that promise murder for what has been down. Rosalina looks calm, simply sipping her tea and listening to what one of her starlings is whispering to her.
Peach spoke firmly and held aggression behind each word, "You. Will. Not. Be. Marrying my brother. Bowser. The fact you would even imply such a matter is insulting to the mushroom name. How dare you." Her voice begins to rise with tension and volume but Mario grabs her hand and she semi-calms.
"I don't see the problem. It would finally end our little 'disagreement' princess and there would finally be peace between our kingdoms. All it costs is letting me have the pleasure of making sure your brother is well taken care of for the rest of his life."
"WELL TAKEN CARE OF? HE WAS IN YOUR CARE FOR LESS THEN TWNETY FOUR HOURS AND IS COVERED IN BRUISES AND SCRATCHES? YOU SLIMEY RAT. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LIE TO OUR FACES WITH SUCH CONVICTION AND CERTAINTY!" Daisy slams both fists on the table and screams with rage. I never would have assumed she cared so much but they need to know it was my fault.
"Daisy, it was my fault. I attacked him." I whisper.
"AND YOU DARE BRING US TO A MEETING THAT- what." Her eyes flicker over to me and she stutters looking for excuses to defend me in the face of my own evil, "well of course he defended himself, YOU KIDNAPPED HIM. YOU CANT JUST JUST GO AROUND KIDNAPPING PEOPLE."
Luigi interlocks his hand with hers and begins attempting to soothe her. "please my love, calm down. I know it's unfair." His soft Italian voice even brought comfort to me, and it was my life hanging in the air. She calmed down and just breathed heavy for several moments.
"Look I'm a changed man. I truthfully and honestly think I have found the one I love. The moment I saw him I knew, it was meant to be." Bowser grinned and gestured with his hands.
Those words rocked me to my core as for a couple seconds I considered it. Loving bowser. Living in the kingdom. I had been lonely my whole life, only really getting the chance to love my sister and her friends. But it would be sleeping with a traitor.
"And you really don't have a choice do you?" That made me look up, was he really trying to threaten her? "It would be so awful if it were to come out that you were hiding the true heir to the mushroom throne from the public peach, especially with her weak immune system."
"How do you know about that?" Peach's face is filled with dread as she considers the publics response to the news.
"It doesn't matter, all that matters is that everyone wins." Bowser's smile grows sharper and more toothy and my gentle attraction to him wavers.
"I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO-" Peach begins to yell but is interrupted.
"Silence." Rosalina speaks. Everyone's eyes are on her. "I have ruled over and protected many galaxies in my years, many conflicts have been placed at my feet to be solved. Nations have prospered just as many have burned to the ground. There is one simple solution to this childish dispute."
Everyone is on the edge of their seat.
"Y/n, your fate is in your own hands. It's simple, you marry bowser and become his betrothed under the circumstances he will take good care of you and your sister continues her reign, the kingdoms will finally be at peace. Or you don't and we will deal with the consequences as it comes to us. It is your choice."
"Before you say anything Y/N, bowser, what are you plans with him?" Peach questions with authority echoing in her voice.
"To treat him with respect. Of course he will become a active member of my court and be my secondary opinion on all matters. He will become a father figure to my children and mostly, just to love him. My heart yearns for it."
"Bullshit." Daisy spits out.
"He's not lying. I can spot a list from 800 ft Daisy." Rosalina defends bowser without missing a beat.
"There's just-a one thing I can't place my finger on, isn't y/n a boy?" Mario scratches his mustache in deep thought.
"That is hardly a problem mario, I thought we taught you better. This world is different to yours. Love is not so solid but fluid like the idea of gender." Rosalina practically purred patiently.
"Right. I forgot, I just-" Mario looked down in shame.
"No need to explain yourself bro!! It's hard for me too sometimes, but to be honest I still can't handle the g-g-g-ghosts." Luigi whimpers.
Daisy smirks at that. But bowser still remains tense.
"Like Rosie said Y/N, it's your choice." Peach says slowly, her eyes saying a thousand words that only i could read. She promised that if I said no that she would rescue me immediately and make sure I never saw bowser again. But it was for the best that what I did next was well thought out.
"I'll do it. Bowser I'll marry you."