⇨ 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

[Warnings: Violence, Vivian being a huge asshole to Ashtray, Mention of Human Trafficking

[Warnings: Violence, Vivian being a huge asshole to Ashtray, Mention of Human Trafficking.]

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 (𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲) - 𝗝𝗼𝗷𝗶

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

Ashtray.

"Fuck are you doin here?" Vivian scoffs.

"Just tryna see how you race." He says, smirking.

"What? You stalkin me or somethin?" She rolls her eyes.

She looks at the boy who's she's racing with his leather jackets on.

Ashtray comes closer to her.

Vivian starts walking away as she hears him behind her.

She turns to him.

"Can you just leave? I don't want you to be here right now, actually. Not at all." She huffs.

"It's a public place, ain't it?" He smirks.

She walks closer to him and she puts her hand behind his head, pushing him closer to herself.

"I'm going to make your life a living fucking hell." She whispers in his ear.

His breath shudders.

"Not before i can make yours one." He whispers back.

She snickers and she walks over to her car then she gets inside.

She turns the key, making it turn on.

She puts her helmet on, leaving the visor up.

She pulls over to the black and blue charger.

'𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚?'

Mikey took at seat at the ledge and opened his laptop as Vivian heard him through her built in headset.

'𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙨.'

'𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩,' Mikey says as he remembers his walk around the parking lot. '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 302 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧.'