⇨ 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀

[𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

I pour alcohol on a cotton ball then i start rubbing it on the cuts on Vivian's Face.

She winces.

"Vi, you can't be doin shit like that. They could've taken you away from me, you want that?" I ask, tone stern.

"No." She mumbles.

"I ain't hear you, What?" I ask.

She takes a breath.

"I said no, Zion." She huffs.

"That's what i fuckin thought, What made yo ass lash out like that?" I ask, putting a couple bandages on her face.

We sit in silence for a minute.

"You 'member what Mouse had said to me earlier? Bout our parents?" She starts.

I breath out.

Mouse is a bitch, always will be.

Don't know why he said that shit to her, shit probably really hurt her feelings.

"Yea." I simply answer.

"I was just a ticking time bomb, Ashtray just set me off by trying to take my schedule. I had that shit handled." She sighs, angrily.

"Look, All im sayin is. Don't do that shit again, Vi. I don't want them to take you from me, we was already gone from each other for a long time." I say, finishing wrapping up her knuckles.

"M'sorry." She simply says, wrapping her arms around me.

I give her a side hug.

"Love you." She says.

"Love you too, Vi."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
[𝗩𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

I put on a pair light brown pants then a white, long sleeve top.

I button up the top then i crouch down a little to pick up my converses.

I walk into my bathroom then i put my shoes down on the toilet seat and i grab my makeup bag.

I grab some white liquid eyeliner then i do a wing and i put two dots on my inner eye and outer.