⇨ 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 / 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 - 𝗧𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

Vivian walks with Mikey to their 1st period.

"How yo face doin?" He asks her.

"I mean.. Its alright, i guess." She says, shrugging.

He nods. "Oh yeah, did whats his name.. Ashtray! accept your apology?" He asks, opening the door for her.

"Bro, so he was like 'You could've killed me, i could've died.' Blah, blah, blah, it's was stupid. Like, cmon, just accept my apology and move the fuck on." Vivian scoffs, sitting down in her seat.

"Ye—"

"You know i can fuckin hear you, right?" Ashtray huffs.

"Okay? You should be able to since you're right behind me." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Dumbass." Ashtray and Vivian mutter.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"What was that about?" Cassie asks as Vivian lays her head on her shoulder, yawning.

"Probably cause Nate tried to kill Maddy." Lexi says and Vivian immediately perks up.

"What?" Vivian and Cassie say.

"Well, cause she found all that gay porn on his phone." Lexi says.

"Who told you that?" Cassie asks.

"You did." Lexi says.

"I always knew Nate was weird." Vivian mutters as Lexi and Cassie go back and forth.

"Okay, Lexi, literally never repeat that because literally none of its true." Cassie says, putting all her books into her locker.

She slams her locker then grabs Vivian's hand and they walk away.

As they're walking Daniel pulls Cassie's arm, making her let go of Vivian's hand.

Vivian looks over and Sees them kissing.

𝗛𝗺, 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹.