21

A/n~ Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well. Just one important announcement.

1. I will be starting a Q&A! You can ask question's about me or the book. You can also ask the characters questions .i.e. Camilo, do you feel bad about what you said to y/n? And he will respond as I would think he would.

2. This is just a filler chapter. Its going to be crazy in the next chapter. 

Y/n's POV

When I finally woke up 4 hours later I felt a rush of relief wash over me when I realized I was in Casita. I stretched my arms above my head. I slightly winced at the pain in my ribs.

"How are you feeling?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Camilo. He was standing at the door with a cup of tea. I gave him a soft smile

"Better" Camilo smiled and placed the tea down beside me.

"When do you want to go to the city?" He asked, sitting down next to me. I shrugged.

"Tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Are you going to be okay to make the walk?" He asked.

"Im fine, Camilo" I assured him. I yawned but covered it with the back of my hand.

"Are you still tired?" Camilo asked.

"Yeah, but I should be fine" I pushed the covers aside and got up. Camilo walked beside me with his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the kitchen. Most of the Madrigals were in the kitchen eating when I walked in. I smiled at everyone there. Pepa's face lit up and embraced me in a hug.

"When did you come back?" She asked.

"This morning. I was tired so I took a nap" I stated. Pepa smiled at me one more time before I sat down beside Luisa and Antonio. Antonio tugged on my arm.

"You never said goodbye when you left, '' he said sadly. A pang of guilt ran through my chest. I twisted my finger in one of his curls.

"Sorry, i'll say goodbye from now on" I promised. I turned to the cup of blueberry tea that was placed in front of me. I sipped it slowly, careful not to burn my tongue.

"Are you hungry?" Julieta asked. I shrugged, I ate when Camilo brought me back here.

"I'm okay" I said as I looked up at Julieta. "I'm actually going to take a shower" I announced as I excused myself. I actually didn't have any clothes here. I leaned down to Camilo's ear

"Would it be alright if I borrow some clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course," He replied. I hurried off to his room and grabbed some gray sweats and a plain white t-shirt. I turned on the shower and turned it as hot as it went. I stepped into the hot shower and I felt it. His hands. Wrapped around my neck. Gasping for air. The feeling that I was going to die. I dropped down to my knees and let everything go. The tears, the sobs. Everything.