TWO

[ IRL ]

[ IRL ]

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

________________________________

Madelyn rolled her eyes as she declined yet, another, FaceTime call from Jax. She was annoyed, irritated. All she wanted to do was watch Sam and Colby without being interrupted. She had put her phone on do not disturb but somehow — Jax's calls still come in.

She huffed as she paused the video, finally deciding to answer Jax's phone call.

"What." She said, annoyed. Jax raised his brows up in surprise, "Jeez. No need to be so rude." He pouted. Madelyn rolled her eyes, looking at Jax dumbfounded. "You know Jax, usually when someone declines your call not once or twice, but ten times that usually means they're busy."

Jax let out a loud laugh before he looked back at the screen, "Oh you're serious?" Madelyn attempted to hold back a chuckle but failed. "What do you want Jax?" She asked. "For you to let me drive you somewhere."

This time, Madelyn rose a brow. "Where to?" Jax grimaced, slightly shaking his head. "I can't tell you that. Just come out, I'm outside." Madelyn internally screamed, rushing out of her bed.

"What the hell Jax? Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!" She huffed in annoyance. Jax stared at his screen, dumbfounded. "Well I tried—" he didn't get to finish his sentence since Madelyn hung up on him.

She grabbed a random pair of black ripped jeans that matched with her white crop top. She looked around for her air forces then put them on. Madelyn made her way to her bathroom, brushing her wavy hair with her hairbrush.

After she finished, she grabbed her wallet and phone then made her way outside of her house where Jax is at. She hopped into his car as she greeted him.

"So where are we going?" She asked as he drove away from her house. He stayed silent for a couple of moments. "Triplets house." He quietly mumbled.

"What?" She said. Jax cleared his throat, his full attention on the road. "Triplets house." Madelyn groaned, banging her head against the window. "But stupid Matthew is going to be there." Jax rolled his eyes, "Obviously. He does live there."

"He's going to be so fucking annoying."

"Everything he does is annoying to you."

Madelyn chuckled, playfully rolling her eyes. "Yeah, that's true."

Jax then rolled down all of the car windows, raising the volume up to max as the song, Notion by The Rare Occasions, came on the radio.

Madelyn immediately smiled, sticking her arm out the window.

"OH BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, WAS TOLD BY OTHER YOUNGSTERS,"

________________________________

"Why can't we just stay in the car?" Madelyn grumpily asked as she stepped out of the car. Jax sighed, holding out a hand for Madelyn. She accepted his hand, "Mads you have to understand that we're all friends with Matt, we don't just want to hang out with one of you by ourselves. It's better when all of us are together."

Madelyn's face morphed into realization. "Oh. Huh, I never thought of it that way." Jax chuckled, opening the door to the Triplet's house. They heard muffled voices coming from the living room so they made their way there.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Chris said as he ran over to them excitedly. He embraced them both in a hug. They both hugged him back, untangling their hands.

Chris stepped back, leading them over to the others who were focused on the Nintendo switch. "Agh. Nick you absolute idiot!" Vanessa yelled. Nick scoffed, "Oh shut up don't act like you didn't do this to me first." 

The two were currently playing Mario kart, unaware that Madelyn and Jax had arrived.

Madelyn slumped down onto the couch, Jax following along. She swung her legs over his lap.

"Guys say hi to the fans." Matt said, walking into the living room. Everyone greeted the camera, not really paying attention. Matt then continued talking to his fans, answering a few questions.

Madelyn went on her phone, scrolling through Instagram — liking a few fan posts. As for Jax, he subconsciously laid his hand down on Madelyn's legs.

"Nessa is such a cheat I'm done playing with her. Chris take over." Nick said, annoyed. He abruptly got up from the floor and sat next to Matt. "Well if she's a cheat, what makes you think I'll want to play with her?" Chris argued.

Jax laughed, turning the attention to him. "Because you're also a cheat." Chris scoffed as everyone else bursted into a fit of laughter.

Soon enough, Chris eventually started playing against Vanessa. Madelyn almost jolted when she felt Jax start caressing her legs. She looked over at him in question only to see him being fully invested in his phone.

"Is Madelyn here? Yeah she's here." Nick said, answering a question someone had asked. He, bored and annoyed, needed a distraction so he joined Matt in his live. It was at that moment that Matt had looked over at Madelyn but his attention quickly diverted over to Jax's hand.

"Say hi to the camera guys!" Said Vanessa, who stood up in attempt to get everyone in the frame.

Signing in boredom, Madelyn looked around the room. Her eyes froze on Matt. He was glaring, not at her but at Jax's hand. His eyes were more narrowed than usual and his jaw was clenched.

Madelyn suddenly felt the need to remove her legs from Jax's lap. Jax didn't care as he was too interested in his phone. She looked over at Matt, in hope of seeing a reaction, only to see him already directly looking at her.

Nick smirked beside Matt as he watched the whole interaction. He slightly elbowed Matt on his side making Matt look away from Madelyn. Nick wiggled his eyebrows at Matt, the middle triplet rolling his eyes in return.

"Chris oh my god— you fucking asshole! You cheated!"

____________________________________

SAVI TALKS |
i feel like this is horrible but that's not the point

the point is that i miss my ex 😁🤪💪

BUT I FEEL BAD BECAUSE IM GOING OUT WITH HIS FRIEND TOMORROW ☠️☠️

... he moved on quickly though so ig idc 🙄