TEN

[ IRL, IMSG, & INSTA ! ]|||||||||||||______________________________________

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
______________________________________

Madelyn was currently in her room, avoiding society. Why, you may ask? Because she hates going out when she's on her monthly days, the bad thing about her staying home though? Is that she doesn't see her friends whatsoever.

Feeling bored, she decided to FaceTime Jax, he didn't answer. Next, she called Vanessa, she also didn't answer. "They're probably at a family event or something." She mumbled to herself. "Please answer," she whispered as she called Chris and Nick, "Ugh." She groaned in frustration.

Sighing, she scrolled through her contacts and opened up their messages, "Worth a shot." She mumbled as she began typing.

____________

mega met

today
2:22pm

lynnie 🎶
hey, want to facetime? if not
that's okay.
read 2:25pm

______________

20 minutes have passed and no response yet.

She didn't know what to feel, sadness? Disappointment? Scared?

Scared because she thinks Matt might hate her again, disappointed because he left her on read, and sad because she's doesn't want to lose him, again.

She groaned, once again.

Before she can let out a yell of frustration, she got an incoming FaceTime call, "I'm sorry for taking a while to call you, I was trying to end the call with—"

"It's okay." She cut off, with a smile. "I thought you went back to hating me or something." He chuckled, shaking his head through the camera, "I think it's safe to say we can't hate each other anymore." He grinned. "Well if you get on my nerves again, I can easily hate you again." She exclaimed, "Our hating days end when we announce to the fans about our newfound friendship."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

____________

MATTHEWSTURNIOLO HAS MENTIONED YOU ON THEIR STORY!

______________

"Matt?"

"Yes, Del?"

"What the fuck."

He laughed while she received hundreds of notifications, "Does this make our hating days over then?" She asked. He scoffed, shaking his head. "Absolutely not, you have to do it to."

"Fine, I guess— wait are you in my kitchen?"

"Finally you noticed" He playfully rolled his eyes. Before she can reply back, he had ended the call and seconds later— he barged into her room. "Hey Del." He said with a smile. "Scoot over," He said as he walked over to her bed. She swiftly moved over, allowing him to sit down.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I figured— is that my hoodie?" She slowly shook her head 'no,' backing away from Matt. "You can have it," he started, "it looks better on you anyways." He finished off, a giant grin plastered onto his face.

"Come closer Del, we're going to binge watch as many of the Harry Potter movies we can today." He pulled her body closer to his, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, "You can hug me, I don't mind." He smirked. "You're so blunt, stop it." She mumbled into his chest. "Ah c'mon, you know you like it."

She stayed quiet. To flustered to respond back.

He laughed.

_____________________________________

"Why'd you move?" He said with a pout as Madelyn removed herself from his side. "I'm just going to do something really quick."

____________

MADELYNSPRING HAS ADDED TO HER STORY!

____________

"Now we're done with our hating days." She stated as she laid back into his side. He swiftly smiled, strolling his hands through her hair as they both ended off the night watching the Harry Potter movies.

_____________________________________

SAVI TALKS |
well it's a bit longer than last chapter, i hope it's better like i promised :) if not well then that's awkward.

i finished my homework for the week so double update today!! :)

(i'm getting started on the chapter for this saturday asap so — until next time, bye!)

i didnt proofread this chapter so uh if there's any errors, point them out please & i'll fix them !