ELEVEN

[ IRL ! ]||||||||||||___________________________________

[ IRL ! ]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
___________________________________

"Matt is she almost here?" Chris impatiently asked his brother.

You see, Chris — as well as Jax and Nick, were waiting to meet this so called "girlfriend" of Matt's. "Yes, she'll be here soon." He said as he walked into the dining room, texting on his phone.

As Nick was about to respond back to his younger brother, he was interrupted. "You guys really need to start locking your doors, I could've been a burglar or someth— what? Why are you guys all looking at me like I'm a ghost?" Madelyn started off as she barged into the Sturniolo household.

"What are you doing here?" The triplets asked in sync. "Well Chris texted me telling me to come over." The boys in the room directed their attention to Chris, who blushed in embarrassment. "Uh oh," he quivered, "I- I think I might have accidentally texted Madelyn instead of Ness."

Everyone stared at the youngest triplet up until Jax released a loud laugh.

Now the attention was on him.

"Jax, go outside." Nick demanded, Jax didn't even hesitate to walk out, not wanting to anger Nick. "Uh— I'll just go join Jax." Said a startled Madelyn. She jolted off to where Jax was, "Why is that you're always the one who laughs at the worst time ever?" She chuckled as she reached him. He chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair, "Situations like that are funny to me, Mads."

"Well yeah but—"

"Hey, is this where Matt lives?" A girl who both Madelyn and Jax didn't recognize asked, as she walked up to the previously laughing duo. "Uhm, yes why?" The brunette awkwardly replied back, "Oh great! I'm Lei, short for Leila, Matt's girlfriend. And you are?"

Silence passed the three for a split moment.

"His what?"

"His girlfriend. So can I go in or..?" The other brunette haired girl asked. "Uh yeah, Matt is waiting for you inside, go on in." Jax spoke, opening the door for Leila with a friendly smile. She kindly smiled back at the two before she walked in the house.

"Mads—"

"He has a girlfriend and you knew about it?" She whispered out, staring at the floor to avoid looking at him. He stared at her with pity, "Mads," She began to walk away. "Madelyn, stop please."

She turned back around. "No it's okay, really Jaxton. I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about this." She sighed, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "I'm just going to go home, goodnight Jax." She gave him a tight lipped smile before she walked away, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

"She called me Jaxton," he frowned, "she never calls me by my full name."

______________________________________

"Can you come over please?" Madelyn said over the phone to her only girl best friend, Nessa. "Hey, yes of course. What happened babe? Are you okay?"

"Just come over please."

Within a span of ten minutes, the said best friend was with her best friend. "Lynnie, tell me what's wrong." If there was one thing Nessa hated, it would be seeing her friends or family upset. Madelyn groaned as she rolled back onto her bed, "It's stupid, I don't even know why I'm upset." She huffed. "It's not like we were anything but I just thought we had something," she played with the hem of her hoodie, "turns out he had a girlfriend this entire time."

Realization flashed Vanessa's face, immediately alerting Madelyn.

"No, Ness, tell me you don't know who I'm talking about." The said girl only looked at Madelyn with sorrow, "Lynnie," She began shaking her head slowly, "I didn't know you liked him— if I had known, I would have told you."

"Like? What, no. I don't like Matt." Vanessa looked at her best friend with a deadpan look, "Then why are you wearing his hoodie?"

Madelyn chuckled awkwardly.

"This is my hoodie, we have matching hoodies." And there was the look of sorrow on Vanessa's face again, "Don't. Don't look at me with sorrow, Ness."

"Oh, Lynnie.."

"Vanessa."

"Madelyn, we have to do something about this." Vanessa said, "First off, we need to get rid of these hoodies and belongings you have of his."

Madelyn nodded enthusiastically, "You're right." She then grinned, "I should burn it."

"No—" Ness chuckled, "Don't burn the poor hoodie, lyn. What did it ever do to you?"

"Well you said to do something about his things!"

"I didn't mean burn them!" Vanessa inhaled, "I meant like put them in a box and shove it in your closet or something." She exhaled, looking at Madelyn quite tired.

"We can figure something out tomorrow, Ness. You look tired, sleep over." Madelyn spoke with a genuine smile on her face, "You know where your clothes are, just change into some pajamas and come to bed when you're done."

______________________________________

SAVI TALKS |
next chapter is how it went at the dinner with
matt's girlfriend, leila

so stay tuned :)