SEVEN

[ IRL & INSTA ! ]|||||||||_____________________________________

[ IRL & INSTA ! ]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_____________________________________

"I think they lied to us."

"Yep."

The two 'sworn enemies' were at the mall, their friends no where in sight. Awkward silence had passed but the two would make eye contact with each other randomly. Madelyn had finally had enough though, she began grabbing her bag and the rest of her belongings as she stood up.

"What are you doing?" He asked the girl, questionably watching her every move. "I'm grabbing my stuff Matt, don't you see?" She sassed, annoyed.

Another moment of silence passed by.

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why?'" Madelyn sighed as she placed a hand on her hip. "Stay with me," he stated, "Mads." Madelyn playfully rolled her eyes, huffing as she sat back down. "I knew you were desperate but I didn't think you were this desperate, Metty."

He chuckled, smiling as he shook his head. "Relax, Del, I just think it'd be a waste to come here for nothing." She stared at him momentarily, silently.

"What?" He asked.

"You haven't called me 'Del' since we were fifteen." The two held eye contact, "And you haven't called me 'Metty' since we were fifteen."

The duo released a laugh, remembering the past. "Walk with me?" He asked, now stood up against the railing of the bench they were sat at.

She smiled.

"Only because I have no other choice." She dramatically sighed.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Right, because this is totally by force." He said, extending the 'y' out in totally.

______________________________________

"I'm not going in there."

"Matt, stop being a child and come in." Madelyn whined. "Only if you ask me nicely." He grinned, sending her a cheeky wink. She groaned in annoyance, "Matt, my sugarpoo bear, can you come inside the store, please?"

"Ew nevermind, never be nice again. That was horrifying." He gagged. She chuckled, elbowing his side.

"You're not going to go in the bras section or anything.. right?" He asked. "Matt," she inhaled, "Mhm?" He responded. "We're in bath and body works, there is no bra section."