CHAPTER 5

The sun's rays shone through the window and into my eyes. I buried my face into a pillow I was hugging, my eyes still closed

But I felt a presence close.

I believe dumating si Riri, so I placed the pillow above me and crept into Riri's body, hugging her tightly. Her scent, on the other hand, is different; perhaps she changed it.

"Riri, why are you here so early?" I asked huskily, hugging her even tighter with my eyes closed. When she didn't respond, I slowly opened my eyes.

I jumped up, shocked, and almost fell out of bed, but she caught my wrist just in time.

I then realized I was only wearing my underwear, my eyes widened.  Kase ito yun nakasanayan ko abroad.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, wrapping myself in the blanket. But she grinned and turned around, hugging a pillow.

"Natakot ako eh, I decided to sleep with you" She huskily said and I was left with my mouth opened. "Ba't ka ba nahihiya, I also have what you have" I had enough I went to the walk in closet and got changed. Mabilis din akong lumabas at pumunta sa baba.

Wala pang breakfast na naka handa so I've decided na mag prepare nalang. It's still so early so if ever may work si Sister-in-law makaka kain pa siya.

Nakita kong may leftover rice pa sa rice cooker, I made Fried Rice, Scrambled eggs and corned beef. I then proceeded upstairs para sana gisingin siya.

Pero tumambad sa akin ang babaeng naka towel lang. Mabilis akong nakatalikod.

"Hmm, I smell food" She said this as I heard her approaching me. Until I felt her close the distance between my back and her front.

Her hot breath is brushing against my neck. As she turned me around to face her, I closed my eyes.

To my surprise, she gently pushed me away from the door and shut it.

Ghad! What was I thinking? Gusto lang pala niyang mag bihis. Grabe nagiging malaswa na tong utak ko ever since I came here.

Mabilis akong bumaba at nag timpla ng coffee para man lang mahimasmasan tong nararamdaman ko.

I heard footsteps from the stairs. Nagmadali akong umupo sa dining table. I felt her presence in front of me pero nakayuko lng ako sa kape ko.

I felt her finger on my chin holding it up.

Grabe she's so close to me, I can almost taste her minty breath. I didn't know what to do as she leaned in closer, so I closed my eyes.

My head cocked to the side, and I felt her soft lips press against my cheek. "Thank you for the food, darling."

Is she teasing me or what? Hindi na to tama yung kinikilos niya ah. Oh ako lang nagbibigay malisya. I awkwardly smile at her at she started to savor the foods in front of her.

She's dressed in a knee-length black sleeveless dress. Paired with black stilettos, a black handbag, and what appears to be a lab coat on top of the table.

Is she a medical professional? "Stop staring," She say as I place the food in my mouth.

"Are you a doctor?" I simply asked without looking at her

"Yes" an O formed into my lips as I look at her. She's really gorgeous. "I have to go, you're okay here right?" I nodded and she proceeded to wear her coat.

"I think I'll be meeting some friends," I explained, and she nodded and handed me a car key and a black card. "What is this?" I inquired.

"Your Mom asked me to give it to you" I nodded and said thank you.