○A Hero is born○ (part 1)

(?????)
———————————————————————————
"Wãkē ûp..." a voice echoes
"What...?" Ying confused by the surroundings around her everything was pitch black it felt like she was walking on pure nothing "Why am i here again ?" She questioned wandering around this empty place until something cold wrapped around her leg "huh?" Ying turns around and turns pale to see an enormous white snake its red eyes piercing through hers. Glancing at what was wrapped around her leg was the snakes tail it began to tighten "wåkë...ÛP!" spoke the snake lunging at her mouth ready to eat her whole....
———————————————————————————
(Present day) (Ying POV)

"NO!!" I scream tears pricking in my eyes, sweat dripping down my forehead 'why did that happen....this is the third time this happened' taking a deep breath in i jumped out of bed to start my day with a nice shower and change into my clothes i checked my phone to check if anyone messaged turns i was right.

[New message from MK]

MK:
Morning Ying you coming? 😁

I chuckle to myself and replied back 

You:
Yep! On my way  :D

I grab my bag leaving the apartment and hopped on my motorcycle and drove off to 'Pigsy Noodles'

[At Pigsy Noodles]

I parked my motorcycle near the noodle place and went inside "Morning Pigsy!" I greeted placing some cash down on the counter "One Chow Mein please" Pigsy gave a simple nod taking the cash and getting to work in the kitchen "The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain, He trapped the Demon bull king underneath" spoke a voice I turn to see Tang telling the story to MK as always  "The Monkey King sealed the mountain with his staff that no other being could wield trapping the Demon Bull King, forever. With the battle won, The Monkey King vanished never to be seen again. Legend says that the staff still lies on top of that mountain, keeping our world from certain destruction and with the Demon Bull King gone, Civilisation was be able to advance to the amazing city we now live in a world of elegant culture,gentle loving people, a city of riming 5 star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King" Tang finished. Mk chuckled with excitement "That's so good! Monkey King is so cool.He's so strong, and handsome." "Don't you already know all the stories about him Mk?" I questioned making the boy startled not knowing I was there "Oh hey Ying you scared me there for a bit, But yes I do I got his life documented extensively in my unauthorised autobiography of Monkey Kid!" Mk pulled out the autobiography that has Monkey King face and his on it smiling with a Monkey King sticker on the top left corner 'written by MK' "like how he was born from stone,and behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends, and, and, and oh-" Mk excitingly skimming through the pages "It's nice to know someone is taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom dripping from my lips." Tang sighed clearing his throat loudly to hear "Well,you know the deal. One story, one free bowl of Tai Chung Yin hmm?" He said as Mk was stuffing the drawings back in the book. "Oh right! Free noodles. Right got it. On it. How heavy do you think mountain is?" I only shrugged as I saw a wooden spoon flying right at Mk " Compared like-" as he was about to eat some of the noodles the spoon hit the noodles away from Mk. "FREE NOODLES" shouted Pigsy as his hand grabbed they bowl and the noodles, broth, and cut up green onions fell back into the bowl.

"NO ONE GETS A FREE MEAL AT PIGSY'S! IM NOT RUNNING A CHARITY HERE TANG!" he yelled at Tang's face. "Ah but Pigsy i was paying with wisdom." Tang replied in a calm tone and pushed him a little on his nose "WELL YEAH!? WISDOM DOSEN'T PAY THE RENT YOU FREELOADER!" He turned to Mk and pointed at him using his angry voice "And you! You've been slacking off all mornings, I've got a dozen of orders that need to go out, so quit slacking and get packing!" He placed the noodles i order i gave a small thanks to him he was still pissed as Mk was walking backwards into a wall. "Yeah, i was about to take my break sooooo" i looked at Mk slurping up my noodles giving him a 'really face' "Break..? BREAK! There's no break in war! I need workers, soldiers in the army of Pigsy's Noodles! How else am i going to expand my business into enemy territory?!!" He pointed his spoon to the noodle restaurant down the street. "Uhhh, do you mean across the street?" Mk said as he looked out of the window.