✖︎ A night to remember ✖︎ (Part 2)

[TW: Swearing, Blood]

(Redson POV)

"What is taking her so long..?" I muttered impatiently, I have been standing for the last 5 minutes how long does it take her to come- "RED!!" A voice chimed from afar I look to see Ying on her motorbike waving at me "HIII" She shouted with her free hand that wasn't on the bike. Red and white sparks then trailed with bike once she did a spin and then parked her bike near the arcade.

"Took you long" I said, she took off her helmet now her suit disappearing at the same time revealing her in her clothes she wore "Heh, sorry about that, guess i took a wrong turn while I was on the way." She smiled hopping off her bike placing the helmet on the seat now disappearing like her suit did. "Mingzu did put a bit too much of upgrades!" She laughed patting the dust that was on her coat. "Welp! Enough of that let head out shall we? I have a feeling enjoyed the waiting huh?" She said already walking off gesturing me to follow her with her hand. "Not really" I grumbled embarrassed of me standing there for a while. She chuckled "Don't worry it doesn't matter now, anywho where should we go? Hotpot?" She thought "Hotpot doesn't sound bad " I answered "Oh! I know a hotpot somewhere here follow me" I smiled not noticing I took her hand.

(Ying POV)

He then took a hold of my hand now speed walking to the place ' does he realise what this man is doing ' I thought having a dust of red on my cheeks watching him focused on where the hotpot place was having a proud face on. ' Mingzu was right..' I mumbled touching my cheek with my other hand feeling the warmth now knowing that....

This man has got my feelings.

"Here we are!!" He announced still holding my hand "N-nice!" I said looking at the hotpot place filled with people "Seems it's quite packed huh?" "Yea it was is since quite known" He agreed turning to me. He now was looking at his hand holding mine "You can let go if you want" He said softly avoiding eye contact with me as a small blush crept on his cheeks. I squeezed my hand that was in his "I think I will hold on" I smiled 'GOD DAMNIT YING, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT WAS CREEPY TO SAY AHHHH' I screamed in my head. He widen his eyes now looking into my eyes the blush creeping up more and going dark red "I-I see." He nodded now looking away covering his mouth with his free hand while his hair was on fire a bit.

[Inside the hotpot place]

Once we got to our table we ordered our soup and the toppings we liked to have, once that was done......we waited.

'Crickets fucking crickets' I thought imagining hearing crickets on how quite it was between me and red "It's quite warm in here huh?" "Indeed" He said. It was quite again. 'GOD FUCKING DAMNIT TALK YOU ADORABLE B-' I thought before my thoughts were caught off when now Redson talked "What would you like to do after this?" "Oh! We could go to the park and have a stroll if you would like?" "I...I was actually thinking about that" He said scratching his neck a bit "Heh guess we think alike" I chuckled.

We talked for a while now with our food in front of us. We began to eat

'THIS IS SO GOOD HOLYY SHIT' I screamed in my head stars in my eyes taking another bowl of food and toppings that were in my soup, "You seem to be liking it huh?" Redson said watching me eat "Mhm! This is the best!!" I cheered. He chuckled "I'm glad."

[A few hours later]

We were now walking in the park at night, it was peaceful.

"Oh my stars I got an idea! I'll be right back" I squealed rushing into the gas station place that was nearby the park.

I quickly rush back with a bag of Marshmallows "I used to do this with the kids at the orphanage, we just get some marshmallows and cook them!" I said "you dont mind if we could use your fire do you?" I questioned realising it was quite rude of not asking firstly 'gosh where are your manners at girl!!' I thought. "Not at all" Red said taking his hand now lighting a flame onto it.

I picked a marshmallow from the bag and stabbed it onto a iron skewer i had. "We just let it roast a while till it crispy a bit" I said being careful not to burn the marshmallow "Ying." "Hm?" I hummed still not looking at him "Sorry about the time we first met, I was a bit rude " He said scratching his neck "Oh don't you worry your little head about that! We didn't know each other that time" I reassured looking at him with the cooked marshmallow "Here!" I handed him the skewer with the marshmallow. He took the skewer with his free hand and ate it "Good huh?" "Mhm" he nodded still eating the marshmallow. I giggled noticing that some of the marshmallow bits was next to his bottom lip " You got something here" I sighed using my thumb to dust off the bits. "Annnnd there, all gone!" I said grabbing another marshmallow to cook for my self.

Redson POV

I froze on how close she was to me it felt like I was about to explode any minute 'GAH WHAT IS THIS WOMAN DOING TO ME' I screamed in my head luckily she wasn't really focused on me unless she would see me like a tomato right now.

[972 words]

[972 words]

(ANNDDD THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, finally an update from me for a while huh?")