Rainy day🌸

I yawn as I stretch myself out on the couch. Today has been so uneventful and gloomy... Why? Well because it was raining. I got up and walked my to the window to watch the rain pour and sulked.

Today Chan, my boyfriend, and I were supposed to go to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. Of course the weather had other plans and decided it wanted to rain.

"Sulking?" I heard Chan ask me, I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer and saw his reflection from the window and watched him walking over to me. "Yes..." I respond back to him and turn around to see him with a wide smile on his face, he has something planned.

"Well, we couldn't go today, but we could always snuggle under the covers and watch Disney movies all day long?" He suggests, I smile thinking of the cute idea. "That sounds great Channie." I hug him and snuggle my head in his chest, I loved being in his embrace.

He hugs me back, I enjoy this sweet rainy day moment, you know what, maybe rainy days aren't so bad as I expected them to be. I look up at him and pecked his lips quick and quickly escaped his embrace, I felt shy kissing him for a long amount of time.

"Hey come back here Y/n!" He laughs, gosh that contagious laugh always gets me. I run to the kitchen as he chases me around the apartment.

"Alright, we can't go to Disney, no biggie honestly. We can just bring Disney to our home." He tells me, I smile and grab his hands and start wiggling and dancing. He laughs, "you are so random at times Y/n." "I know" I respond back and smile at him.

The smell of popcorn fills the air and finally the microwave beeped. I let go of Chan and took the popcorn out the microwave, then Chan grabbed a bowl. I opened the popcorn bag and poured in the popcorn into the bowl and we both walked to our bedroom.

I set the bowl down in the middle of the bed and we both got in bed snuggling in the sheets. It felt nice and cozy in the dark bedroom with the rain and gloomy clouds. Not as bad as I thought.

"What'd you wanna watch?" He asks me as he scrolls through the movies. I shrug my shoulders, but notice 'Up' and point to that one. "Let's watch Up." I suggest, he nods and plays the movie.

"I love you Channie." I look at him, he turns to face me.

"And I love you more." He says and kissed me.

"Stooop I'm shy!" I pull away from him and cover my face with my hands.

"You don't say that when we are-"

"Chan!!!"

The end

(Or is it🌝 rainy day smut🤨🤨🤨)