Rainy day🌹

!SMUT! CONTAINS SLIGHT DIRTY TALK, UNPROTECTED SEX (BIRTH CONTROL PEOPLE) AND AFTER CARE <3 IF YOU'RE NOT CONFORTABLE SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Chan and I were snuggled up on the bed cuddling each other watching Disney movies. It was raining and I was pretty upset at the fact we couldn't go to DisneyLand, but Chan being the amazing boyfriend he is had decided to 'bring Disney to our home'.

I began to feel a bit bored and sleepy, and began to get closer to Chan and squirm around in his grip. Then I yawned. "Tired?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist, I nod.

"I'm getting a slight bit bored." I say, he hums in response. "Mm, well do you want to take a nap?" He asked, I shook my head. "No that's boring!" I whine, and continue to squirm around his grip.

"Everything is boring to you then." He laughs, and I nod. "Yes!" "So I'm boring?" He asked and I shook my head. "No you're awesome." I pout and then I look at him. "Well should we change the movie?" He suggests and I nod.

I sat up and grabbed the remote. I exited out 'The Little Mermaid' and went onto Netflix. I scrolled through Netflix and found '365 Days'. "This one? It sounds interesting, a woman who is a victim and dominant mafia boss and imprisons her and gives her a year to fall in love with him." I read out the description to him.

"I heard it's inappropriate." Chan tells me, I shrug it off. "Come on Channie, we're adults." I laugh and play the movie, then I come up to him and snuggle next to him. "It sounds interesting so I'm playing it." I smile at him and we began to watch the movie.

Everything was good and calm until eleven minutes into the movie. The woman grabbed a vibrator and the man in the other scene made a woman suck him off. Fuck, my core began begging for a vibrator. I stayed still until I began getting wetter by the more time the scene played.

Then I began to once again squirm around, my ass was on Chan's dick, of course his eyes were probably glued to the screen. He groaned and held me firmly. "Y/n...Stop moving so much." He groaned.

"Channie..." I gasped, I started to become hornier by the second. Finally Chan couldn't take it anymore and flipped me over. He threw the blanket to the ground and pinned my arms above my head with one hand and the other pointing to his hardened cock.

"Look what you did. All because you wanted to watch a dominant mafia take control of his bitch." He growled and I gasped for air, my heart was pounding. I loved feeling this way.

"Please..." I begged, I don't really know what I was begging for. "Please what." He asked, I really felt shy saying what I wanted during sex. "Please fuck me." I pleaded. "As you wish." He says.

He let go of my arms and leaned down to kiss me. Chan slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. "Chris..." I moaned out his English name, which only made his hand reach down to my shorts and slide his hand under my shorts and panties and down to my wet pussy.

"Mmm~" I moaned as he continues to palm my pussy and kiss me sloppily. Finally we break the kiss and he removes his hand away from my pussy. "Take your clothes off; strip." He says pointing to my shirt and shorts. I nod and removed my shirt and he pulls my shirt off helping me.

Then I remove my shorts and Chan grabs my clothes and throws them to the corner of the room. He kisses me once again and goes down, giving me soft kisses from my neck down to my tummy and then down to my area. He bites my pelvis and then bites down at my panties, ripping them off with his teeth.

"Shit baby. Your pussy is glistening." He says in awe, I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. "Now no need to be shy about this." He chuckles and I feel his tongue take a long lick on my pussy. I let out a moan and cover my mouth with my hand.