chapter 4

He slowly parked his car in the back garage and went upstairs where Romeo was standing cross armed staring at Valentino " you were supposed to come straight after school " he said looking pissed " sorry, something came up " Valentino said " well get changed , and come down ASAP. I told Camile you were at a meeting ."

" wait .... what shall I wear ? " Valentino noticed (obviously) that Romeo was wearing slacks and a white shirt with a waist coat. " a shirt and some pants . Just don't look casual. You'll look underdressed if you saw Camile " Valentino went to his room and had a small bath. He picked out black pants and a white shirt.

" Valentinooo" a voice said in glee " damn it " Valentino said under his breath quite angry " Camile " he said immediately changing into a smile. Since he was an assassin he needed to act sometimes so him smile looked genuine. " I missed you " Camile gave Valentino a hug.

" yeah." As Romeo had said , she was over dressed. Wearing a floor length ball gown and white gloves and a real Diamond necklace . " you look handsome as ever " Camile sighed " thanks , you look quite .... cute ... yourself " Valentino said. When they went down the giovannis were sitting on the comfy couches in the living room

" hello aunt, uncle " Valentino said. He shook hands with Fred Giovanni and kissed the hand of Suzan Giovanni . " hello Valentino" she said . " hey " he said to Clayton, that was Camile's brother. " hi " he said fist bumping Valentino. Valentino sat next to Clayton , Camile pouted in anger and sat between the 2 boys

" Camile wants to talk with you " she said to Valentino " sorry " mouthed Clayton helplessly " ah sure " Valentino said " your hair is scute" she said touching Valentino's hair .

Valentino's POV

What the heck is wrong with her ? I'm creeped out.

Valentino got a call , everyone looked at him " leave it Val " Vaelntina said . It was kai and Valentino didn't want to talk with Camile " ermm I have to take it. I promised I would. But I was so pre occupied looking at Camile I forgot " he lied " who is it ?" Romeo asked " my girlfriend " Valentino lied again.

Romeo started chocking on the chip he was eating while Valentina pat him on the back " its ok dear you can take it." Suzan said smiling . " thanks aunt" . The look on Camile's face was pure hatred .