chapter 3

After about 5 minutes there was a knock on the door " that must be them " Jason got up to open the door " welcome , your new partner is inside " he said " cool." It was a female's voice . Right after that they came into the room the 2 boys and Jason's assistant were in .

" yo " a girl said saluting with 2 fingers , she was quite pretty " I'm Trishel , a pleasure to meet you" she extended a hand to Valentino " the poison slip on your hand..... I won't shake your hand till you remove it " Valentino said . Everyone was shocked at this sentence " hmm guess you are one of the best assassins huh ?" Trishel grinned revealing the poison slip she'd pasted on her hand. " one touch from this and you's be itching for 24 hours"

" anyways.... I'm sorry for her behaviour , I'm her handler Alex " a girl said smiling. Kai smiled back in a funny way his eyes fixed on her " what a dummy " thought Valentino snorting , everyone looked at him " oh nothing sorry I just remembered something " Valentino said .

" anyways back yo business..... I've briefed you about the mission so what weapons do you want Alex ?" Jason asked showing the same things he'd shown Valentino " all of them " Trishel said " what?" Jason sighed " yeah ... who knows what I'll need " " oh yeah here's the latest electric pistol BTW " Jason once again displayed it " nah... not interested " Trishel said and Jason sunk to a chair murmuring something while Wendy was comforting him .

" well whatever take these as well " Jason handed over the ids and stuff " now in a week the 4 of you will be off on a cruise assassination we call it 'Gold Queen' " Jason proudly said . The others nodded .

" so the 4 of you can discuss a few things now . I really hold get going . My dad's hosting a conference " Jason and Wemdy and the weapons guy bid the 4 of them farewell and left

" yes, we couldn't introduce ourselves. I'm Kai the handler and this is Valentino, the best assassin on the field " Kai bragged " pleased to meet you " Alex smiled sweetly and Kai looked so love struck.

" I didn't want to work with anyone or whatever but I hope we can co-operate and finish the mission successfully." Valentino said " sure " Trishel nodded

" now , how many have you killed so far ?"

" 44 "

" wow" Alex said along with Trishel

" you ?"

" 34 "

" hmm good. At least I didn't get to work with some wannabe assassin who has 0 kills " Valentino said

" anyways ..... we should get going now, I need to book a cab" Trishel said taking out her phone

" then how is Alex going ?" Kai asked curiously

" her brother will come , she's got some dinner so I cant go with her "

" I can drop you " Valentino said

" you drive ?" Asked Trishel

" well yes " Valentino answered

" I mean if your ok with it " Trishel said

" yeah. Then bye kai, Alex" the 2 waved and went to Valentino's car

" holy moly , this looks expensive " gasped Trishel " yeah .... it was my 16th birthday gift from my dad , now get in. " Trishel directed him to her home and it was just a normal 2 story house. " thanks so much for the ride. It saved me money . See you next week " Trishel waved " yeah .... " Valentino sat in his car. It was 7.00 his eyes widened " oh damn I'm late" he drove his car at top speed home. His relations were allready there. He saw their Porche .