Pinky promise

In about 2 days, Aether arrived in Snezhnaya. But now that he was finally here, he had no idea where to go... He entered a busy city. There were market stalls everywhere. They sold a variety of things. From weapons to food to toys and clothes or pieces of cloth. Basically anything you tried to find, could be found here. 

Since Aether had no idea where to go, he decided to browse the stalls to look for something that might be useful. He stopped at a small stall that sold kites. The last time Aether had an encounter with the person who wrote the letter, he was in Liyue. His little brother had come all the way from Snezhnaya to Liyue to come see him. Aether ended up babysitting the child. It was that day, the day he had developed allot of respect for that friend. He learned allot about their personal life and their family. He understood the feeling of wanting to take care of siblings.

"MR. NICE GUY!" Aether heard a voice behind him. When he turned around a small boy with red hair hugged him. "I KNEW YOU'D COME!" The boy that was hugging him was Teucer. Teucer was the little brother of the person he was supposed to meet today. "Teucer! Where's your brother?" Aether asked. Teucer explained that he was with his brother a while ago, but he got lost in the crowd. Aether grabbed Teucer by the hand as he tried to look for a more open space so they could look for Teucers brother. 

They hadn't left the stall too long ago when Aether suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see a man with red hair. "Childe!" Aether said. "I'm surprised that you're actually here." Childe said while smiling, still with his hand on Aether's shoulder. "I made a promise didn't i? I don't break my promises mr.toy seller~" Aether said in a teasing way. "That's right! You made a pinky promise!" Teucer said putting his hands in the air. He was holding a kite in his right hand. 

After Aether and Childe talked for a while, they went home to warm up. Childe introduced him to the rest of his siblings before sitting down in the lounge room.